Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
translate plus is a fast-growing, award-winning language management company. We have recently won the prestigious Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 awards which is given to Britain’s top 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years. We are very proud of this achievement and in order to build on this success we are now recruiting to further the growth of our company.
This is a London-based role, focusing on growing our brand. You will work by phone and if successful you will quickly have the opportunity to develop into field sales with international travel. You will be supported by our Marketing team and our existing Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Making telephone sales calls to new customers
- Providing an exceptional service over the phone and via e-mail, generating leads with new prospects and building relationships
- Identifying suitable buyers and new key accounts via professional platforms, research and tradeshows
- Meeting potential customers face-to-face and setting up conference calls to discuss requirements in depth
- Maintaining an up to date record of activity on the database, setting follow-up calls, meetings, conference calls and demos to drive the sales process and achieve sales targets
- Discussing costs and quoting decisions with prospects and customers
- Upselling additional services and translate plus’ state-of-the-art technology solutions to streamline workflows
- Preparing proposals and tender responses
- Assisting our Marketing team in creating marketing campaigns (e-mail shots, physical mail shots, etc.)
- General administrative tasks
Skills and experience required for a Business Consultant:
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Proven experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Proven cold calling experience
- Consultative selling experience
- Meeting and presentation experience
- The ability to meet targets
- Enjoying making money!
- Excellent computer literacy
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
- Hard-working, self-motivated and an interest in career progression
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience from a similar role
- Experience from within the language sector
What makes us different? translate plus has a culture of hard-work and fun which is created by the fantastic group of people we have working here. Everybody is very welcoming and helpful, especially when times are busy. To help support this, our office is always stocked with tea and coffee and with our weekly fruit deliveries you can enjoy a healthy snack as well. Once a month everybody enjoys a breakfast together and every Friday afternoon we open our fridge for everybody to enjoy a cold drink in order to welcome the weekend.
This is, of course, the fun side of translate plus. As a fast-growing and very ambitious company, there are also a lot of career progression possibilities for anyone who wants to progress and build a career in translation. We like to promote from within and offer tailored training to all our staff. If you are up for it we want to make you our next success story!
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Sometimes we have more than one vacancy for which we are recruiting. If you feel that you could be suitable for more than one role, please apply for your favourite. Should we feel that you are more suited to a different role we will match you accordingly.
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications and we will get back to you directly should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage, your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.