UK Marketing Campaign Manager
Department: UK Field Marketing (part of the UK Commercial Team)
Reports to: UK Head of Marketing
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs per week)
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Management of all aspects of marketing campaigns and event, to generate, nurture, and influence
pipeline across all stages. These campaigns and events will cover:
- Direct and Partner new business and cross-sells.
- Larger product releases to maximise upgrades and support customer retention.
- Awareness and influence to build our audience and shape brand perception.
- Manage the full lifecycle of marketing campaigns (including account and segment based), from
planning and implementation, to delivery, measurement, review, and optimisation, with the aim of
driving new business demand generation, as well as customer upsell, retention, renewal and
- Take responsibility for researching, planning, managing, and delivering all online and physical
events (including the annual flagship ReThink conference), measuring outcomes against KPIs to
ensure Proactis receives maximum ROI.
- Brief, oversee and proof the work of external agencies.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs/ROI.
- Write, edit and proofread copy.
- Input into the marketing plan with campaign and event ideas. This should be based on pipeline
needs, the sales and marketing strategy, business objectives, and key observations/trends from
the market (including finance and procurement, key market sectors, technology, marketing, etc.).
- Work closely with all key functions of the business, particularly Business Development (Sales)
and Account Management, to ensure a strong understanding of the solutions being marketed and
the optimisation of any campaigns.
- Be a UK Salesforce and Pardot super user, helping optimise usage across the region.
- Procurement activities (e.g., budget requests, PO raising, supplier research).
- Support the governance and management of the appropriate use of the Proactis brand within the
UK territory, and ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and
in all communication channels.
Please note that responsibilities may be added or varied to respond to the demands of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- 3/4+ years’ hands-on campaign and event management experience (online and physical) and the
ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Strong project management skills and experience of operating within a fast-paced and demanding
- Confident stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence across all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including copywriting and proofreading).
• Experience using marketing tools such as:
- Kentico CMS.
- Google Analytics.
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager.Behaviours/Core Values:
- Confident and self-starting, with the ability to work on own initiative, with a proactive ‘can-do’
- Highly motivated and results driven, able to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time
effectively, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Honest, driven and eager to learn – seeking and being open to feedback and continuous
- Creative and able to think outside of the box – constantly striving to improve.
- Highly adaptable and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about delivering quality in every
aspect of the role.Application
To apply for this position, please forward a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.