My client is a leading global provider of analytics software. Their products are designed to meet the technological needs of engineering organizations worldwide and government agencies regarding water & waste water utilities.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Regional Vice President and Marketing Manager to develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for the UK market
- Responsible for assisting the sales team meet both individual and team targets. Forecasting sales and running sales reports, providing mentorship and identifying training needs, recruiting and onboarding new sales personnel
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure sufficient leads and prospects are delivered to sales team
- Responsible for the performance and ongoing development of the CSM’s and Account Managers.
- Provide scheduled feedback to the Regional Vice President regarding performance and achievement of goals and metrics
- Ensure that all Account Managers meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting, business development appointments, presentations, proposals and sales closure.
- Assist Account Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations when required.
- Recruit, evaluate, and hire Account Mangers based on criteria agreed with the Regional Vice President.
- Presenting at sales seminars, webinars, trade shows and technical workshops.
- Supporting the sales team at trade shows in the UK
- Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethical codes of conduct.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Business qualification, ideally B.Sc. degree or above
- Minimum of 3 years ‘sales management experience’
- At least 3 years direct sales experience
- Experience of selling complex, technical software solutions would be an advantage
- Experience of SalesForce (CRM system)
- Excellent coaching skills. Have the ability to observe, evaluate, and give constructive feedback
- Strong analytical skills
- Ideally some experience of the UK water resource sector. Preferably with some experience in engineering modelling and management software for water-based utilities for example, storm water and waste.
- Very proactive, motivated and inquisitive
- A strong team player and willing to accept challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.