A first class opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated UK Sales Representative to join a modern, forward thinking company whose quality, ground-breaking products are at the cutting edge of innovation.
De Lacy Executive seek a talented and competitive sales professional, with a strong agricultural background, ideally gained within the livestock farming sector. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This will be a home based role, but will involve extensive travel throughout the UK. Previous experience in sales management is essential combined with a flexible approach, a strong desire to succeed and an absolute ‘can do’ attitude.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for delivering the sales budget for the UK market
- Responsibility for the selection and management of UK distribution partners
- Training of distributor staff
- Presentation and communication to influencers, with proactive seeding of markets
- Attendance at trade shows and industry events to promote and sell company products
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Track record of over achieving targets
- Tenacity to drive sales, negotiate and successfully close deals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good relationship builder
- Strong desire and ability to provide dealers with first class support
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Full clean UK driving license
Remuneration: A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.