The account managers that we represent tell us that micromanagement has the biggest impact on job satisfaction. We work with an employer who is passionate about empowering their sales team – they want you to feel confident in the implementation of your sales plan, so they actively encourage the development of local strategies and allow you to manage your own diary.
Perhaps you are keen to join a growing UK owned business currently dominating global ultrasound markets. Maybe you want to work for a business whose products are certified by University teaching hospitals and renowned private trusts as being “best in class, we wouldn’t ever consider using another brand”.
3 great things about this business:
- UK owned exclusive supplier and distributor of world renowned imaging equipment with offices around the globe.
- Posted company high profits in 2017, consistently securing multimillion pound accounts from competitors due to their advanced product portfolio.
- Continuing to rapidly grow in the UK market, my client has strategic plans to double the size of its sales team over the next year.
The hiring manager role describes that role as a “brilliant opportunity to join a market leading business. A driven person will be set up for success here with our cutting-edge products”.
What you will do as an account manager:
- Possess an exceptional sales track record within high end imaging equipment, being able to apply your extensive product knowledge to form relationships with key stakeholders.
- Utilise your extensive contact network within NHS trusts and private hospitals to secure high value ultrasound accounts from competitors.
- Apply your extensive clinical knowledge or clinical background within imaging, consultatively selling to radiologists, cardiologists, procurement and business managers.
Why other sales managers want to work here:
- Globally renowned R&D centre currently developing revolutionary ultrasound and imaging equipment for markets around the world.
- With sales, servicing and repair divisions, my client offers its accounts bespoke services, with customer service at the heart of all business leading to long term deals and repeat business.
- Exceptional training and career progression opportunities with the current UK sales manager progressing to their current position within 2 years.
To apply to this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Kristian.email@example.com or call on 01904 239910 for a confidential chat.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.