NETV is one of the fastest growing truck and van dealerships here in the UK. If you’re looking to get your career off to an exciting start, or to continue your career in an industry leading business, then North East Truck & Van could be the place for you.
We are heavily committed to investing in our people, offering competitive salary packages and full training, whilst providing an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities.
So why not come aboard, and be a part of the team at a long established Commercial Main Dealer who represent some widely known manufacturers, including; Iveco, Fiat Professional, MAN, LDV and Hino.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Used Sales Executive to join our Billingham Team.
Your main duties and responsibilities would include:
- Managing existing accounts
- Actively prospecting for new business
- Maximise the potential of package selling by promoting the advantages of Iveco contracts, costs and product reliability
- Demonstrate all aspects of the Iveco product to the customer including body specifications, using all the available marketing materials and demonstrators
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire customer journey through to repurchase
- Proven HGV/LCV sales experience
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proven track record in selling commercial vehicles, preferably heavy commercial vehicles
- A current HGV licence (C+E) and Driver CPC Card would be advantageous.
Hours Of Work:
40 hours per week – Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00
We provide an outstanding working environment with excellent equipment and facilities. With exciting career and progression opportunities. We will recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements whilst offering a competitive salary package.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please apply below and include a copy of your CV.
Please forward all CV’s to:
Mrs Beverley Rooke
North East Truck & Van Limited
Cowpen Bewley Road
Tel: 01642 375362
Fax: 01642 370021
Closing Date: June 30, 2018Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.