Used Truck Sales Manager – East Region
SALARY – £40,000 TO £55,000 PER ANNUM + BONUS + BENEFITS
WORKING PATTERN – MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08:30 TO 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, high achieving sales leader with an excellent track record of managing a sales team. There is an attractive base salary and significant bonus opportunity on offer and genuine career progression prospects within the Scania network.
Based at our Spalding branch you will be taking ownership of the East region used truck sales ambitions.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Lead, inspire and motivate an experienced team of used truck sales professionals
- Ensure the used truck sales department achieves revenue, margin and unit sales objectives inline with budget expectations and maintain effective control of costs and expenses
- Enhance market penetration through the development of innovative marketing and promotional activities
- Develop capability and skills within the team utilising effective training, coaching and mentoring
- Represent the company and the brand to the highest level by following the continuous improvement process
- To promote and grow Scania’s Used Truck sales operation within the East region
- To establish a network of used vehicle Traders and thereafter grow the capacity of and manage the disposal of trade vehicles.
- To provide pricing and valuation guides for used trucks part exchanges
- Manage the regional used stock portfolio including the proactive transfer of unsold stock
- To be a part of and work closely with the UK Used Sales Management & Regional Management Team to help maximise sales opportunities and to find areas for continual improvement across the department.
- To work closely with the Regional & Central Business Controllers to monitor, analyse stock and suggest corrective actions where necessary
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Able to demonstrate a proactive, entrepreneurial approach to drive business growth
- good written and oral communication skills
- PC literate with a strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards health, safety and welfare
- Proven internal and external customer services
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Problem solving attributes coupled with forward planning abilities
ABILITIES DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- LGV License
- Autoline experience
Excellent benefits package including company car, pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, free on-site parking, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, DETERMINATION, INTEGRITY, TEAM SPIRIT and QUALITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.