This varied telephone based Van & Motorcycle Sales Advisor role is fast-paced and challenging and offers high earning potential and opportunities for progression. Speaking with pre-approved loan applicants, you will be responsible for guiding them through the process of both selecting a vehicle and completing a finance deal. By combining outstanding communication and rapport building skills, you will be able to deliver the highest level of customer service. Working hard will guarantee fantastic earnings!
- Managing a pipeline of pre-approved loan applications and completing an initial call to include a thorough fact find and finance quotation
- Building a strong relationship with customers to assist and guide them throughout the vehicle buying process
- Maintain regular contact with dealerships to gather information and documentation relating to vehicles
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and challenging sales environment
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Confident, personable and a great communicator
- Goal-orientated with a desire to succeed
What We’ll Offer
- Excellent commission structure and a potential OTE of £40k+
- A bespoke training course and subsequent regular training and support thereafter
- Abundant opportunity for continuous development and progression within a growing business
- Bupa healthcare cash plan
- Increased holidays with length of service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Death in service & company sick pay schemes.
- Company reward scheme including; length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Maternity, paternity & adoption schemes
- Employee assistance programme
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Dress down days
- Company social events including; summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day – 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Basic Salary of £17,000 per annum
On Target Earnings of £25,000 – £40,000 (uncapped) per annum
40 hours per week over 5 days including some weekends
Since 2006 CarFinance 247 have been helping people find a trustworthy way of financing their cars. Founded in Manchester by entrepreneurs Reg and Louis Rix, the company is now the number one* car finance website in the UK. By providing access to a panel of trusted lenders, people can quickly search for the best option for them, whatever their credit history or financial situation. And by using the latest technology as well as providing a first-class service, we make things simple and speedy. This has made us stand out not only to our customers, but to the business world. We have a number of recent awards under our belt, including Digital Entrepreneur of the Year, 2nd place at the Northern Tech Awards, and featuring 5th on the Sunday Times Fast Track. Representative 27.4% APR. CarFinance 247 are a broker and not a lender.
It would be great to hear from you! Send your CV to us by applying below.
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Therefore, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application with us to have been unsuccessful.)