Ginsters is the U.K.’s Number 1 brand in savoury pastry and the leading sandwich brand, selling our great products 7 days a week, 363 days a year.
We are looking for ambitious, hard-working people with a passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place. As part of our fantastic team you will need to use your influencing skills to build business and so impact the team’s reward for their success. Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy throughout the whole day is essential. For your chance to join our team delivering the best in the market, apply now for our full time position within our Cumbria Sales Office, based in Penrith, post code CA11 9EU.
You must live within a maximum commuting distance of 30 minutes to this sales office.
You must also have a Full UK Driving Licence.
As a Van Sales Rep you will work up to an 11 hour day, 5 days per week. Your days off will vary within a pre-planned rota system, which will be discussed in more detail at interview.
Duties for our Van Sales Reps include:-
- Delivering chilled products to our customers on a defined journey each day.
- Early morning start times of 0400 hrs, to beat the rush hour traffic.
- Providing an outstanding customer service – you may at times have to think on your feet with queries from our customers.
- Managing your stock effectively to ensure that you maximise your customers’ sales.
- Driving one of our Ginsters branded 3.5 tonne vans in a safe and responsible manner.
- Making between 20 and 40 customer calls each day depending on your route.
In return, you will get:-
- Market leading rates of pay, a high proportion of which is commission that is influenced by the team’s performance. Any pay quoted in this advert is OTE.
- A comprehensive training programme to ensure you are ready to deliver excellent customer service, which will continue throughout your career with us.
- 28 days fully paid annual holiday.
- Full, smart uniform and safety footwear.
- Retirement Savings Plan (with life assurance), should you choose to join.
- Private Health Insurance (for a small contribution).
Pay Rate: £26,000 per annum (Targeted Earnings)Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.