We are looking to recruit an Online Sales Executives to utilise and support the Vauxhall Online Store and Virtual Showroom to drive New Vauxhall Car sales via eCommerce.
What will you be doing?
You will be the face of Vauxhall. You would be expected to deliver a fantastic customer experience within an online platform, using online technology to speak directly with customers and achieve vehicle sales aspirations of the brand.
The successful candidates will work collaboratively to deliver an exceptional, frictionless sales experience with customers, from start to finish. You will utilise live one-way video, email, telephone, Live Chat and automated CRM, so being professional and confident with on and off camera communication is essential.
What is expected from you in the role? (Drivers of success)
- Reach an absolute sales target each month and improve year-on-year customer acquisition and retention via ecommerce.
- You will contribute to the achievement of the Company’s commercial objectives including profit, sales volume, Customer Satisfaction and KPI’s identified for the Online Sales Executive
- To engage with customers and prospects in a professional and reassuring manner to support them in their chosen journey.
- To ensure a successful outcome for all customers who have ordered or reserved online by ensuring a smooth handover to the Online Sales Admin and see the customer’s order through to handover at their local Vauxhall Retailer as well as and managing all the necessary back office updates and processes in a timely manner.
- Assist prospects and customers in completing the sales process including part exchange and finance applications.
- Support line manager in activating sales offers to ecommerce opportunities with the support of other members of the Ecommerce team
- Identify areas to improve sales and deliver outstanding customer experience through customers’ channels of choice – video chat, live chat, phone call, email to name a few.
- To make improvement suggestions that will contribute to increasing online sales and/ or to improve the customer experience.
- Keep updated with brand related and product training required to deliver superlative experience to customers and prospects.
- To support where necessary the Online Sales Admin with Order Processing and Retailer / Customer Communications
Recent retail sales experience is desirable (not essential).
- Able to work with a high level of autonomy and be accountable for your own performance
- Great time keeping
- A team player
- A great work ethic
- You should be prepared to be flexible and adaptable
- Be energised by a fast paced and changing environment
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a strong, confident communicator
- Understand sales and customer retention techniques
- Well-versed in the use of technology (A good knowledge of lead management technology and video presentation skills)
Who would suit this role?
This role would suit someone who is technology capable and well versed in selling within the automotive industry (although other previous sales roles will be considered). The role needs someone who can be flexible with time and hours worked (within a set rota). This person would be target driven, have a great eye for detail, and be willing to strive towards KPI’s.
Basic salary of £25,000 with a structured pay plan to earn an OTE of c.£40,000 plus company car.
5 days a week, on a rota basis to cover Monday to Sunday, (9am – 9pm window)
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to everyone. If you’ve not heard back from us within 14 days your application will most likely have not been successful.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.