Veeam is a company that has developed some market leading software products in the backup, disaster recovery and intelligent data management arena with products working over virtual physical and cloud-based infrastructures. They are Gartner and IDC recognised as market leaders for their backup solutions and have a customer satisfaction rating that is 2.5x the industry average. It’s a very exciting time for Softcat as one of Veeam’s few platinum partners in the UK, as they continue to win over 4000 new customers a month and over 75% of the Fortune 500 are now users. The Veeam business at Softcat is in growth (Top 20 partner) and given the range of solutions theyoffer they can help underpin our solutions across all industry sectors.
The successful candidate will be key in developing new business opportunities, building relationships within the Veeam and Softcat teams, driving the sales strategy, training and marketing requirements and supporting opportunities across our business. You would be expected to work proactively with both the Specialist teams and the Sales team to ensure maximum commercial advantage is gained on all Veeam products.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining strong relationships within Softcat Specialist teams, the wider Account Management teams, as well as within Veeam
- Working on multiple deals and campaigns, supporting sales opportunities to drive growth
- Proactive pipeline management with regular communication back into Veeam
- Support distribution relationships
- Act as a gateway between the Solutions Specialists teams and the sales teams
- Promote/educate on new products and promotions
- To support new starts training and sales enablement
- Driving marketing activity
- Collaborating with the Veeam Partner Account Manager and sharing best practice
What we need from you
- A strong influencer and communicator
- First-rate relationship building skills
- Adept organiser
- Expected to bring new ideas to the table
- Can integrate between and work effectively with various teams at Softcat but also possess the confidence and creativity to effectively run their area of the business independently
- Required to travel to other offices
- Excellent time management due to the amount of travel required in the role
- Ideally demonstrable experience in sales and/or working with a vendor would be beneficial, although full training will be provided
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.