For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
- This is a new role, focussed on delivering profit and unit targets for our vehicle leasing division.
- You will be expected to identify new business opportunities (both business and personal contract hire) and pursue through initial prospect visits, presentation, proposal and implementation stages.
- Your customers can derive from a wide range of sectors and industries, as well as different sized business.
- You will manage all sales leads and liaise with suppliers and finance companies to obtain the best quote maximising both competitiveness and profitability.
- You will be expected to make cold calls, articulating the company’s services and generate new vehicle leasing opportunities.
- Compiling information and data for a prospect database to support marketing campaigns.
- Create strong relationships with clients.
- Be comfortable to undertake all sales administration, during the growth phase.
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- You will have a background in car leasing and can work on their own initiative whilst maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Highly proactive and energetic sales executive, looking for an exciting new opportunity to grow the car leasing business.
- Comfortable and confident having new business growth targets and can demonstrate this success.
- Credible and able to define and articulate value for your prospects and clients to win business.
Set up a job alert.