We are a highly successful Independent Motor retailer and we are looking for a Vehicle Sales Administrator to be based at our busy Bradford dealership.
Cars2 has grown extensively in recent years, so this is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking for career progression.
The Role of Vehicle Sales Administrator:
* To provide a strong support function for our Sales Team
* To process orders in a timely manner whilst adhering to Company / Manufacturer policy
* Carry out general office duties
* Register & taxation of new vehicles
* Computer Literacy (Microsoft essential – ADP desirable)
* Sales Administration experience
* Interpersonal skills
* Efficient time management
* Good organisation skills and accuracy of work
As Vehicle Sales Administrator at Cars2 you will be a self-starting, enthusiastic team player who is:
* A great relationship and rapport builder
* A confident person and a good communicator
* A retail sales professional
For the role of Vehicle Sales Administrator with Cars2 you will receive a salary of up to £18,000 per annum negotiable and depending on experience.
If you think you’ve got the skill set for this role, then we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792041. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.