Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you might thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publisher’s monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is hiring experienced media sellers to sell our high-impact, exclusive video supply to agencies and brands. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, with experience selling video both via managed services and programmatically. The candidate is enthusiastic and proactive in driving video revenue and growing client base. With excellent communication skills, the ideal candidate works well and collaborates with team members.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Cultivate relationships with agencies and clients by gaining insight into their business, and providing solutions to their video marketing goals
* Drive new video advertising revenue through long term contracts
* Generate high volume of sales calls, meetings, presentations and proposals to potential agencies, ATD’s and advertisers
* Identify new business opportunities within territory across agency roster list
* Ability to travel to generate new business
* Provide feedback to the company on product offering and how to best service our advertiser’s needs
* More than 6 years of digital sales experience, including at least 2 years selling digital video (preferably programmatic)
* Proven track record of success in the market
* Strong ad agency contacts across investment and agency trading desk teams
* Highly motivated team player with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
* Proficient in MS Office, SalesForce (CRM software)
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.