An exciting new role has arisen for a talented Vietnamese speaking Marketing Executive to be part of a highly successful, internationally organisation within the educational sector. As a Vietnamese speaker you will provide digital marketing, website content, social media and email marketing for Vietnamese consumers. This position is a maternity cover lasting 10 months with a start in September.
- Dealing with Vietnamese consumers
- Generate traffic and building awareness for the website
- Updating and optimising email marketing campaign
- Maintain the Social Media accounts – by responding messages and posting relevant articles
- Create relevant contents and managing online campaigns on various social media platforms
- Establishing new marketing strategies
- Analysing customer behaviours and monitoring the performance by utilising analytics tools
- Working closely with the Marketing Managers
The ideal candidate would have previous marketing experience, strong analytical skills and be fluent in Vietnamese to a native level. Within your role it is essential for you to have an eye for detail, take initiative in addressing challenging tasks and demonstrate superb problem solving skills on a daily basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Vietnamese speaking Marketing Executive to be involved within a successful team where hard work will be rewarded and progression will be provided.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English to a native level, both written and spoken
- Experience as a Marketing Executive, Content Marketing Specialist or Marketing Manager
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment as well independently
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.