Can you Speak Welsh? Are you capable of having dynamic sales conversations with business professionals? Are you motivated, driven and intelligent? Are you looking for an opportunity where the amount you earn is relative to how hard you work? Our client is not merely interested in people with sales experience, but people with extraordinary drive and proven sales acumen.
Our Client is looking for world-class sales professionals who can speak Welsh to join their Supplier Relations Management team. They are open to candidates from all types of industries and willing to accommodate atypical schedules for the right candidate. My client is a young, rapidly growing financial technology firm that provides working capital solutions to businesses across the globe. Over the last few years, they have proven our approach and experienced tremendous growth. They need your help to take it to the next level.
The Supplier Relations Manager (SRM) is a B2B sales position with ongoing responsibilities to cultivate relationships. Our clients are large companies across the globe and the goals of SRM are to encourage their supply chains to participate in the marketplace for early payment and foster long-term utilization of our working capital platform.
Prior experience in financial sales is desirable, but ultimately we are looking candidates with a high degree of general sales acumen. SRM use multi-media channels (OB & IB calls, email, digital presentations, fax, etc.) to acquire new market participants. All accounts are provided to SRM and sales efforts are directed towards suppliers identified by our clients (no cold calling).
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Acquire new market participants (and retain existing participants)
- Where it is beneficial to suppliers, increase frequency & quality of market participation
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Highly motivated with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to adapt within a dynamic sales environment
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- BA/BS or commensurate experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in a Welsh is a must
The Benefits include:
- The position has a strong base salary in addition to a competitive monthly commission structure
- The position includes generous health benefits and a strong 401K plan with a matching component
- We also offer unlimited time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company
THIS POSITION IS FOR CANDIDATES THAT CAN SPEAK FLUENT WELSH.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidatesAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.