Our client is a very successful large family run business that has an exciting opportunity for a Western Sales Manager to join the team.
Objective – To cover the UK western region leading your team to success and increase individual sales within the renewable energy and domestic heating sector.
- Manage large key accounts and build on new business in the medium / large organisation area.
- Working closely with the UK National Sales Manager.
- Develop and execute a strategic and tactical sales plan for specified region to ensure revenue and gross margin objectives are met by using company defined financial models.
- Achieve or exceed sales and profit targets for your allocated sales region, through a combination of effective leadership of the South Western field based sales team.
- Develop strategy to incorporate and compliment the objectives into the overall
- The management and development of the abilities and successes of your sales team is fundamental to the post. You will provide Role Model Leadership and management activity including coaching, goal setting and effective delegation to stretch and develop team competencies. Through regular observation, appraisal and monitoring you will encourage and identify excellent performance also intervene where performance or compliance is below expectation.
- Develop and improve high level customer relations to improve position and profitability at customer accounts.
- Continually measure personal and team success against regional sales plan making the necessary challenges, interventions and decisions to successfully deliver, or exceed plan expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ideal Knowledge Requirements
- Oil / Gas boilers
- Sales Management
- New Business Development
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Renewable energy
- Relevant Industry experience
Ardour Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Set up a job alert.