Worldwide Leisure Sales Consultant (Job Ref LSC1)
- Manage the sales and relationship of an assigned portfolio of leisure accounts
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts as well as enrolling new clients
- Cross selling to maximise sales opportunities
- Work with the Marketing Manager to generate marketing collateral
- Compile and deliver a weekly corporate newsletter
- Handle after sales incoming calls & emails efficiently and professionally, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Respond timely and professionally to cancellations and booking changes.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in a GDS – Worldspan & Amadeus
- Must have a minimum 12 months experience of providing sales in Travel.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong PC skills
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.