1. When will my job advert(s) go live?
Your Job adverts go live after payment confirmation and job review during the following times based on 24 hour clock UK time.
Jobs advertised Monday – Friday between:
- 00:00 – 07:59 = 10:00 same day
- 08:00 – 17:00 = within 1 hour
- 18:00 – 23:59 = 10:00 next working day
- Jobs advertised Saturday and Sunday will appear on the next working day
You will be notified by email when your job adverts have gone live on www.salesroles.com
2. How long will my job advertisement(s) appear on the site?
The maximum length of time a job advert can be live on the site is for 28 days.
You can also set a closing date if required so that the job expires before the maximum 28 day period.
3. Can I post via a multi poster tool?
Yes, we are fully compatible with major multi posters such as broadbean, idibu ,LogicMelon etc.
4. Can I add my company/recruiter logo to my advert (s)
5. Where will my applications go?
Your applications can be emailed to your preferred email address, or the candidate(s) can be
redirected to a specific landing page on your careers/website. We also store all applications on your
account. You can view them by going to ‘Manage Jobs’ and clicking on applications.
6. How do I get a VAT receipt for online payments?
You will receive an email receipt to the address you registered your account with once you complete
your transaction. Please print this out and retain this for your records.
7. I have forgotten my username and password
From the homepage simply click on the login tab at the top right hand side of the page. Then click
on the ‘Forgotten Password’ link which appears under Login to your account.
Enter your email address/username associated with the account/job advert and we’ll send your
username and password to you. We can only send usernames and passwords to the registered email
Unfortunately if you no longer have access to the email, you will need to set up a new account as for
security reasons we are unable to give out usernames and passwords.