Founded in 2010 and based in the heart of Manchester, we are a team of creative, passionate, problem solvers delivering digital solutions for organisations throughout the UK.
Our projects range from mobile app development and user-centric websites to API integrations, custom software and full digital transformation projects, we thrive when tackling real-world business challenges with technology.
As a team, we love exploring new tech and staying on the cutting edge and through innovation and experimentation we provide extraordinary value to our clients. We are looking for the successful candidate to think outside the box and push the boundaries of what both they and our customers think are possible and to do this, you will be encouraged to create and expand on ideas, focus on your personal development improve your skills.
Silverchip have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of existing client accounts, building upon and maximising the potential of existing relationships.
- Working closely with marketing to identify new client prospects, building and nurturing these relationships and managing client pitches.
- Helping customers create their product road maps and supporting their digital strategy.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all new clients, answering questions and assisting with any requests.
- Budgetary management, effectively managing spend to achieve targets.
- Understanding client’s businesses and objectives; inputting strategically to develop creative briefs.
- Workflow management – liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure timelines are met within the project lifecycle.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience in the digital industry as an Account Manager, working with an in-house team to deliver websites, apps and software.
- Evidence of successfully pitching, managing and reporting on multiple high-profile accounts to time, quality, budget and client satisfaction.
- Experience in producing and pitching product development roadmaps.
- Detailed working knowledge of digital production processes.
- A structured approach to documenting, planning and managing accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
Salary: Up to £35,000 p.a
Department: Client Services
Reports To: COO
Hours: Full Time (37 hours per week)
*Depending on experience.
- Remote working (Up to 4 days remote).
- The autonomy to shape and grow your own role and place within a growing business.
- Flexible working hours.
- Top of the range computer equipment (We all use Macs).
- Regular team socials.
- Non-hierarchical structure – everyone gets a say in how and why decisions are made.
- Newly renovated office in Manchester city centre with our very own bar.
- The funds and time for any self-improvement/training courses.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.