Due to substantial growth a position has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a leading health organisation. This is an Office based role located 10 minutes out of York city centre with car parking.
The Company offers a thorough induction programme and opportunities for personal development and career progression
As the appointed Account Manager your role will include.
• To manage and develop a wide variety of allocated B2B Accounts.
• Responsible for the proactive account management existing accounts
• Meet individually set KPI’s – Work towards daily achievement of Revenue Targets
• Contributing to a proactive and driven work environment for the team.
• To work effectively at all times within a fast paced business environment whilst maintaining quality of work and service.
• Contribute to positive team morale
• Support the Team to create strategies for overcoming obstacles, customer objections or competitive situations.
• Developing new business through the booking and arrangement of webinars
• Ownership of relations with Business Partners
• Complaint handling and dealing with them in a professional manner
• Good communication skills when liaising with a variety of different partners, both internal and external.
• Maintain a high level of customer service which exceeds consumer expectations.
To be considered for the role you must match the below criteria….
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales/ Account Management role
• Evidence of achieving results and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Experience in CMS Systems
• IT literate
• A genuine passion to offer first class customer service
• A positive and enthusiastic outlook
• Effective telephone skills and a good command of the English language
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in confident objection handling
• Experience of motivating, influencing and gaining commitment from customers
• Effective team work to support colleagues and foster a positive team environment
DUE TO HIGH VOLUME’S OF APPLICATIONS FOR EACH OF OUR ROLES IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 14
DAYS THEN YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL, HOWEVER WE MAY KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE AND
CONTACT YOU WITH REGARDS TO ANY OTHER SUITABLE ROLES.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an employment business. Quattro
Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Set up a job alert.