Duties of the Internal Telesales Executive position
Our Client, a Business Finance Company currently has a vacancy for an Internal Telesales Executive. The team are welcoming and really friendly, certainly a brilliant company to work for and team to work in!
Duties for the Internal Telesales Executive include:
- Making outbound sales calls to existing Clients and identify opportunities to promote and sell the product range
- Maintain contact with existing customers on a regular basis to build relationships, identify opportunities and win the business
- Follow up any customers who have shown any interest in any of the marketing campaigns
- Update and maintain accurate records of customer data and call activity
- Achieve set new business targets
- Respect and forge good relationships with internal customers
- Answer incoming calls from existing/potential customers
- Complete and obtain all initial paperwork relating to the sale
- Comply with any regulatory requirements
Person Specification for the Internal Telesales Executive:
- Highly motivated, go-getting, tenacious individual, hungry to earn
- Target driven, high achiever
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Drive and determination to make it happen
- Computer literate
Salary for the Internal Telesales Executive position is £18,000- £20,000 basic / First years OTE £35,000+.
Due to a high level of application if you do not hear from us within 48 business hours unfortunately your application was unsuccessful.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.