We are looking for an Account Manager, based in our Nuremberg office, who will act as a trusted advisor to clients, focusing on the sales of IT managed services, solutions and consultancy on current IT environments and future needs. The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, building and managing their own book of business, and will drive the full sales cycle, from initial contact to close. As an Account Manager, you will engage with our IT specialists who will help you develop long term buying relationships with organisations.
- Deliver sales growth across both managed cloud services and solutions business: identify, create, campaign and close IT solution sales opportunities within the customer base.
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level (both new and existing accounts), to serve as a trusted adviser
- You will engage our IT specialists to support you to develop long term buying relationships with organisations. You will also focus your time in developing relationships with Proact’s partners, including industry leaders to manage leads and close business.
- Generate new business to Proact by means of using existing industry network, prospecting and customer networks, in conjunction with Proact marketing activities
- Structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer’s requirements/problems and managing an internal virtual team to deliver against these
- Identify and open opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Understand and adapt to Proact’s ongoing product and technology developments
- To work within the framework of Proact’s policies and procedures, ensuring that your work furthers the core values and objectives.
- To undertake health and safety duties and responsibilities appropriate to the post, at all times having regard to your own and others’ health and safety.
- To provide excellent customer and client care in dealings with staff, clients and members of the public.
- To contribute to the development of a professional working environment within Proact UK.
- To have a commitment to your own development and a willingness to undertake relevant training opportunities.
- To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet deadlines.
- To perform any other reasonable duties in consultation with your line manager.
- (If required) From time to time undertake some cross site working.
- It is essential that the candidate will have obtained a degree
- Experience in developing and executing against sales strategies
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Experience of fast-paced environments
- Proven examples in strategic thinking
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven ability to achieve financial and personal targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hard working, persistent and dependable
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Able to demonstrate elements of drive and essential high level of sales skills and sale roles
- Able to show high level of all three elements: logical, numerical and verbal
What we offer
We are offer a long term career as well as a substantial package of benefits, which include:
- Excellent basic salary
- Competitive and uncapped commission structure
- A unique reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Tailored training and development plans to help you progress in your career with us
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Multiple exciting company paid social events (Europe wide)
- The opportunity to participate in internal, vendor-provided and external training to help you in your career path with us
- Challenging and interesting projects
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all applications should be sent in English.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.