Area Sales Manager – Auto Division – Birmingham, Leicestershire, Coventry, Northampton, Telford and Shrewsbury
Basic Salary of £30k, OTE of £36,500 to £49,500 + Company Car, iPad, Laptop, Mobile Phone
The Würth Group is the world market leader in its core business of assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of more than 400 companies in over 80 countries with more than 66,000 employees on its payroll. Approximately 30,000 of these are permanently employed sales representatives. In the business year 2014, the Würth Group generated total sales in excess of EUR 10 billion.
As part of our ambitious growth plans we are looking for talented Sales Managers to help drive performance across our sales teams. As an Area Sales Manager with Würth UK Ltd you will earn a competitive salary with generous bonuses on offer and be given full-training, support and tools required to continue a successful career with Würth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To lead and direct a Geographical Sales Area/Team within the Sales Channel
- To lead and manage a divisional team of up to 10 Field Sales Consultants in achieving their monthly sales, gross profit and other relevant KPI targets set by the Company.
- Control customer fluctuation and maintain a positive overall customer balance in the team
- Under the framework provided by HR and the Sales Management train, motivate and develop the Team and the individuals therein through regular workouts (minimum of 70% field time), monthly one-to-one talks and regular team meetings.
- Identify and develop talent and up-and-coming staff within the team
The ideal candidate will have experience managing sales teams, strong consultative sales skills, integrity & a strong work ethic – in addition to the following;
- Proven Track Record in Direct Sales
- Proven Track record of managing people
- Third level educated
- Experience in the metal industry
- Full UK Driving License
What we offer:
- A competitive basic salary & bonus
- Fully expensed company car with upgrade after 3 years
- Tablet, Phone and various incentives, including overseas trips
- Working week of Monday-Friday with weekends and bank holidays off
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your sales career.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.