Trading for over 55 years, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent hire Company servicing the construction industry. With headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots across Scotland and the North West of England, we operate through 6 divisions incorporating Plant, Handling, Access, Accommodation, Power and Commercial Vehicles. We are a family run business that supports our clients through innovation, reliability and providing value for money.
We have a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to work from our Aberdeen Depot. Reporting to the Sales Director, the position of Area Sales Manager plays a crucial role towards the success of our company by driving business through external sales & negotiation.
- You will be expected to manage a portfolio of client accounts and to support and lead our growth in the Hire industry.
- Ideally you should have gained experience working a regional sales environment within the hire industry although candidates with experience in other relevant industries will be considered.
- You will be able to build new customer relationships but also drive to succeed and maintain relationships with our established customers.
- To be successful in this role you must be highly motivated, have excellent organisational skills, and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- You will also be expected to be competent in using various software packages.
In addition to an experience based competitive salary, we offer an excellent reward package including company car, phone, pension, bonuses and life assurance.
Email your C.V to email@example.com if you think you have the relevant experience and skills to become an Area Sales Manager at Jarvie PlantAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.