Location: Wallsend, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 (depending on experience)
On Target Earnings: £30,000 to £40,000
As a Business Development Executive, it will be your responsibility to deliver new and ongoing Shoptimised subscriptions through various sales activities by successfully engaging prospects in our core target market.
We are looking for you to be a proactive ‘go-getter’ with a passion for delivering results and working towards targets. You must be confident with strong communication skills.
Applicants will need to display excellent and confident interpersonal and presentation skills while possessing the ability to portray a strong professional image.
This role also has a defined career path with great progression prospects and full training will be provided.
- To achieve agreed KPI’s relating to activity to develop personal and company sales pipeline
- Establish new business relationships through contact via telephone, email, and direct mail to both cold and warm leads.
- Qualify inbound enquiries and manage communication with warm leads to assist with the sales process.
- Assist Business Development Managers with new leads and online sales presentations to potential clients
- Build up a database of suitable leads, potential new business contacts, and utilising our bespoke CRM and Prospecting software.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.