Progress your career with OneFile – the UK’s leading innovator in the learning and development sector. Following a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’re introducing new products for our global customer base.
We’re looking for…
A Business Development Executive to support our continual growth and expand our customer base. OneFile is growing rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career. Our product expansion will keep you on your toes and give you the chance to get stuck in with new developments. This will be a full time role based in our offices in Manchester.
- Identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Respond to new sales lead enquiries and convert them to business opportunities.
- Use CRM software to develop a database for contacts, activities and results.
- Contact potential leads and maintain a regular call cycle.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle.
- Promote OneFile’s products and services.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Administration duties to support the sales process.
- Experience developing leads and winning sustainable business.
- Driven to achieve commercial and professional targets.
- Ability to close business both face-to-face and over the telephone.
- Professional, sophisticated and consultative sales approach.
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Interest in technology.
- Experience of using OneFile eportfolio.
- Delivering presentations to medium-large groups.
- Proven telesales experience.
- Knowledge of the education and training sector, in particular apprenticeships.
- Knowledge of the vocational training sector and assessment, verification and/or management of assessment centre processes.
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM systems experience.
In return, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and much more!
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Phone insurance
- Tastecard (2 for 1 meals/50% off)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Set up a job alert.