It’s never been a more exciting time to join us at Kondor, the UK’s leading global channel partner and distributor of consumer electronics and mobile accessories. We are the partner of choice for many of the world’s leading brands and manufacturers, due to our insight, our innovation, our pace, and our results. Our market expertise gives us industry-leading channel coverage thanks to our partnerships with high street retailers, grocers, online retailers, B2B, and international stakeholders. We pride ourselves on being commercial experts, but not corporate; our offices are a hub for creativity and productivity.
To maintain our position as the ultimate sales and distribution partner, we invest in our team and expect our people to be dedicated, passionate and eager. In return, Kondor provides a platform to excel, a place to learn and develop and the chance to be part of a family that works together effectively towards one vision – one that you can be proud of.
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively with Samsung, a leading Global Mobile Accessories brand, to promote and develop ranging of the full accessory portfolio within key customer accounts
- Attending customer meetings alongside the brand
- Reporting into the Samsung Brand Manager, you will work between Kondor HQ in Christchurch and Samsung HQ located in Chertsey, Surrey
- Creating commercially sound proposals to drive and deliver Samsung accessories sales based on KPIs and annual growth requirements
- Collate new product information to ensure new SKU’s are set up, processed and ordered to ensure we are first to market
- Provide regular updates on new product launches/initiatives to sales teams and buyers
- Preparing presentations targeted to specific retail accounts and product briefs
- Managing and forecasting, working alongside the Kondor supply chain team to ensure stock requirements are up to date
- Identifying new sales opportunities alongside range development
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to prepare and propose a commercial strategy
- Creativeness – thinking outside the box!
- Experience of working with P&Ls to an account level
- Expertise in relationship building
What you will get in return:
Kondor’s commitment to you is to cultivate a culture where you enjoy your work, and become part of a high performing team that works effectively together. In return for your hard work and commitment to us, we will give you the following:
- 23 days holiday in your first year plus bank holidays, rising to 24 days in your second year and then to 25 days in your third year
- Summer Days scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Free fruit
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive discounts on our entire product catalogue
- Opportunity to join the Company healthcare scheme
- Access to a discount portal and employee support programme through LifeWorks
- Exclusive mobile contract discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Government workplace pension
We value all applications. However, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact applicants whose skills and experience closely match our requirements. If you don’t hear back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.