Business Development Executive
Office based Laindon
Hours of work: 8.45 – 4.45 – Monday – Friday (we also have a 9am – 3pm for the right person)
Following a major restructure our Client is looking to expand their existing sales team with two additional heads. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the leading security companies in the UK. This role is new within the organisation and our Client has exponential growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
The individual must have a friendly, can do attitude, that can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. A team player is vital for success.
- Source new leads on linked in / sales lead platform (Barbour ABI)
- Contact new and existing clients daily and chase up sites to quote for new business
- Raise quotes as well as raise preliminary figures
- Arrange site visits for Assessors in the field to follow up from your calls with potential Clients
- Work out camera positions from site plans to give an idea of cost
- Take inbound lead calls and progress
- Contact inbound leads received from LinkedIn Business account / website / email marketing / SMS marketing / Lead forensics
- Feel comfortable and competent to negotiate and close
- Follow up with after sales and to enquire about future business opportunities to supply
- Experience and regular usage of Microsoft outlook, excel & word
- Experience on LinkedIn desirable
- Great telephone manner and confidence to ask leading questions
- Experience in outbound telephone sales and prospecting
Package & Benefits
- Free onsite parking
- £20K basic plus generous commissions OTE of £40k minimum
- Seasonal team building events / social events
- Weekly incentives for the sales team
If this is you, then please call 01702 464444 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.