Stonbury is a market leader in the niche area of civil engineering within the water industry. Our company’s success can be attributed to our extensive knowledge and experience gained from working closely with our clients to deliver a range of cost-effective engineering solutions including the repair, refurbishment and maintenance of water company reservoirs, and associated assets along with the new construction of new assets to values up to £2m.
The day-to-day duties
We are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to be based on Beverley, with the occasional travel
The post-holder will be a key driver in the delivery of the brand and marketing strategy, in order to consistently introduce new business as well as foster partnerships with existing clients.
Specific duties will include
- Manage the Stonbury CRM system and contact generation to ensure that they are kept up to date
- Assist with tender tracking portals and identification of new business opportunities
- Administer and manage our Client Portal System to ensure content is fresh and relevant to the company’s current activities and target markets.
- Assist with the organisation and attendance of company and industry events in order to locate and inform new contacts of the company’s values, products and services
- Manage advertising accounts including advert and article bookings, supply and negotiation of costs
- Assist with formulation and delivery of advertising and marketing material
- Provide administration such as generation of reports on a monthly basis and proofreading
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Office
- A good communicator, able to present to and negotiate with a wide range of groups
- Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritise work.
- Able to work autonomously to solve problems and complete daily tasks
- Be a real team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Full UK driving licence as the role requires occasional travel
- Knowledge and experience with CRM
What the company will offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme (6% contribution by the company)
- Life assurance (2 x salary)
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays
If you wish to apply for the position of Business Development Executive please click the apply buttonAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.