As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving opportunities to successful closes. With a background and good understanding in the Supply Chain industry, i.e. Manufacturing, Warehouse, T&L or Retail you will position Zetes to targeted customers and net new opportunities. You must be capable of developing relationships with the key decision makers and driving sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling.
- Responsible for solution sales to within specific industries.
- Responsible for full spectrum of business solutions to address business pains and strategies of the above industry segments across the supply chain and relevant technologies.
- Interaction with customers and prospects to sell solutions and pursue net new business – this includes telemarketing and other lead generation and networking methods.
- Exceed sales quota – maintain forecast, pipeline and status updates in CRM (salesforce.com).
- Manage complex sales cycles while working with teams across Zetes including pre-sales, development, lead generation, partners and support.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all functional areas and Zetes international offices to maximise the opportunity to drive business growth within our account base.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise or similar software sales.
- Demonstrated history of selling complex solutions.
- Hunter-mentality, able to win net new business.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including C-level executives.
- Extremely proficient at bringing in new business as well as delivering into an established customer base.
- Ability to develop meaningful business relationships at senior level.
- Creative ability to run own campaigns in coordination with call efforts.
- Possess strong communication skills, both in presentation and written format.
What we offer:
Our success as leaders in the mobile data capture market in the UK is founded on the people that we employ. We are always looking for talented individuals who are innovative, motivated and passionate about delivering great products and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
At Zetes you will have the opportunity to work with like minded people in a stimulating and fast-moving environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand. Being part of an international organisation with over 800 employees throughout Europe, the possibilities are endless.
In return for your commitment, we offer an extensive benefits package as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.