Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit Business Development Executives to join their internal sales team. You will be looking to build a career within a professional and corporate organisation and really enjoying research and connecting with business leaders. This Business Development role would allow you to use your natural ability to spot opportunities and build rapport.
You will enjoy technology, dealing with people and embarking on key research methods to connect and create awareness of this growing brand to an International audience.
Working in Cambridge, you will receive excellent training and key techniques you can use within your role to ensure you are successful. Get in touch to kickstart your journey now as part of the Business Development team!
As the Business Development Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the Business Development Executive, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Some Sales or Business Development experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology would be helpful
- A competitive nature will set you apart
In return, they offer excellent training and mentoring with fantastic career prospects, thorough remuneration and benefits along with a very realistic OTE of £50K in the first year.
If you think this Business Development opportunity sounds like an interesting prospect please get in touch as we would like to hear from you. To apply for Business Development role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.