A Business Development Manager is required to join one of the fastest growing business in the UK. Does that sound like something you want to be part of? Do you want to work for an actual employee centric company?
We’re seeking a Business Development Manager with an excellent electrical or power engineering background (BD, technical sales etc) to create new opportunities with DNO’s, ICP’s, Data Centres and other similar commercial developments.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join one of the UKs fastest growing businesses in the last few years (multiple appearances in the Fast Track 100 list). The client specialises in Electrical & Power Engineering projects.
The Business Development Manager can expect to join a thriving business with busy and friendly offices near Milton Keynes, an excellent salary and package will also be on offer to the right candidate.
To secure this role it’ll be expected that you’ll have experience in Engineering, Construction and Civil Engineering sectors, have a wide range of marketing skills and have the ability to build long-standing relationships.
– Excellent track record in Business Development and Field Sales
– A technical sales/BD background. Ideally providing solutions in the Engineering (power), Construction or Civil Engineering industries.
– Based within a commutable distance to the Milton Keynes area
– Full UK Driving Licence
– Willing to travel around the UK
– Negotiable / Competitive basic salary
– Bonus scheme
– 25 Days Holiday Bank Hols
– Company Car
– Company benefits such as Pension Scheme, Healthcare
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.