Must have sales experience in Data Analytics or Microsoft Cloud Applications or Managed Services Solutions or Cloud Infrastructure.
The role holder will gain in-depth experience of selling mid-market or enterprise solutions with plenty of scope for development and promotion within an assigned market. The role holder will be responsible for acquiring new business using best in class levels of strategic solution-led identification. Experience in B2B product and solution-based selling is essential however training and support will be available on the services in question.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Identify, follow-up and close new business opportunities.
• Facilitate and enable long-term strategic relationships with new logo customer wins.
• Develop and maintain an effective account management plan for each customer.
• Provide and achieve a regular sales forecast that meets the sales target.
• Work with the marketing team to help drive productive lead generation and management.
• Continually use available tools and resources to ensure awareness of ever-changing
• Build a pipeline that will support targets through market activity as well as prospecting and networking activity. Typically, a sales pipeline should be x3 the sales person’s target.
• The ability to gain a good understanding of prospect’s business functions and requirements.
• Prepare and deliver presentations and pricing proposals to meet the needs of the sales process.
• Build a strategic customer account list to ensure a healthy sales pipeline.
• Take responsibility for the entire sales cycle for allocated leads and assist with others as required.
• Attend relevant seminars and networking events to develop business relationships.
• Take an active role in supporting all marketing efforts as required.
• Help with relevant sales and administrative duties, including the maintenance of the CRM system.
• Partnership management with key suppliers as required.
• Manage personal time and productivity
This list is not exhaustive
• Proven track record of selling solutions
• Proven track record attracting new B2B clients.
• Consultative selling approach based on high-level, long-term customer strategy – not “quick wins”.
• Solid experience of working in a target-driven environment.
• Effective account management skills.
• Ability to build a relationship as a facilitator of solutions.
• Ability to communicate/learn technical and licensing solutions in an appropriate manner to both c-level contacts and IT professionals.
• Able, and willing to work closely with Marketing to create campaigns.
• An understanding, or desire to gain an understanding of the IT service sector.
• Proven ability in engaging at a senior level with both customers and prospects.
• Proven ability to produce engaging, accurate proposals.
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills with a high attention to detail.
• Experience selling in to Public Sector is a bonus.
• Based within commutable distance to central London or Newcastle upon Tyne
• Ability to travel across the UK
• You will have experience in solution-led selling in a consultative, strategic B2B target-driven environment with an emphasis on sourcing new business. You must possess a full, UK driving licence.
• Strategically sales focused.
• Consultative and able to articulate strategic, long-term technical solutions.
• Professional, articulate and enthusiastic.
• Tenacious and driven. Enjoys working to targets and strives to exceed them.
• Ambitious personality with a desire to progress is essential.
• Excellent attention to detail throughout the sales process.
• Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and think laterally to resolve complex commercial drivers both internally and for customers.
• A quick learner, comfortable learning new systems and processes.
• Excellent computer literacy and accuracy.
• Excellent writing, communication & listening skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.