Business Development Manager (Office Interiors/Fit Out)
Full or Part Time – Permanent
£30,000 – £45,000 plus Bonus
The purpose of the role is to develop new opportunities for an office interiors and fit out company based in Windsor, Berkshire. You will be required to conduct the following –
- Make good quality appointments with potential clients
- Augment the current Account Management Strategy
- Allow a more discening decision process on opportunities
- Increase the amount of quality design and build projects delivered
- Provide diversity in the sales strategy
- Raise the awareness of the company
- Provide a source of market intelligence to barter and help secure recommendation from key influencers.
The target client or project are
- New Clients relocating their offices;
- Over 4,000sq ft outside of London (circa 30 employees or more)
- Over 2,500qs ft in London (circa 20 employees or more)
- Larger clients occupying 30,000 sq ft or more. Perhaps in more than one building but at least 300 employees in the south east of England
- Companies merging or acquiring business leading to property and workplace discussions
- For the above either relocations work or refurbishments in occupation projects of over £200,000
Target clients include
- Oil companies and related industries
- Creative companies such as media, advertising etc
- Financial institutions
This role for my client is a new Business Development role and therefore is being developed to support the expansion of the business and utilize the established brand credentials and experiences gained in the first 15 years. At this stage there is a clear strategy in place for the successful candidate to work on.
The successful candidate will receive a Salary of £30,000 – £45,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus of between £3,000 to £10,000 depending once again on salary, experience and performance throughout the year. The role is permanent, but there is flexiblity on whether the role is full or part time.
To apply follow the link or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 07495 636 415.
Set up a job alert.