At Diversity Travel we work with some of the world’s largest charities and academic institutions who carry out vital projects in some of the most challenging environments on the globe. To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Business Partner / Business Development Manager to identify and close mid-sized business opportunities within the charity, non-profit and academic sectors. Responsible for mid-sized opportunities, you will collaborate with the Senior Business Partners to maximize the full opportunity in our specialist sectors, winning mid-size accounts and also supporting the team on the major bids.
This role will suit an ambitious New Business sales person wanting to progress their sales experience. Key area of responsibility will include:
- Developing profitable leads through effective management of an assigned target account list
- Developing and managing a balanced sales pipeline to enable you to consistently meet/exceed revenue and margin targets
- Identifying all the stakeholders in prospect organisations and adopting sales strategies that meet their needs, highlighting the differentiators between Diversity Travel and its competitors
- Responding professionally to RFPs and manage major new bids/tenders with the bid team
- Preparing and delivering high quality client presentations and web demonstrations to potential clients
- Maintaining current CRM information in line with the sales policy
This is a great opportunity to build experience and progress within our fast-growing organisation and we offer a competitive package which includes:-
- Competitive package which includes competitive basic salary (to £40k depending on experience); Bonus (OTE £15k); Car Allowance; Laptop and Mobile
- 23.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted staff travel
- Free refreshments
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Funded team nights out with regular company social events
- Centrally located London office
This is a full time role based at our central London office. You are likely to spend around half your time meeting with potential clients and there is also flexibility to work from home when required. Office hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Minimum of 2 years proven new business sales skills in a B2B sales solutions environment
- Ideally experience in a travel management environment
- Experience in managing and responding to tenders, with the support of a bid manager
- Sales track record in managing solutions or business services worth £500k – £5m+ in client revenues
- Experience working with heads of procurement, and finance directors
- Use of sales methodologies to develop sales strategies and improve win ratio
- Experience of working in complex sales environments, with multiple stakeholders e.g. users, managers, HR, Finance, Executive
- Confidence in working in a technology-driven environment in respect to both client solutions and internal processes/applications
- Good IT competency – particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database management
- Essential to hold a full UK driving licence
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager who meets the requirements of our role then we would very much like to hear from you.
Welcome to Diversity Travel – We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
- We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
- We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
- We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
- We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Set up a job alert.