Do you want to work for a fantastic company? Then read on…
Using in-bound leads and out-bound target account activity, you will take responsibility for the development of viable and qualified prospects outside of our existing customer base within the Customer Service Provider (CSP), Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) and IoT enabler space.
Working closely with the marketing team, you’ll collaborate to create opportunities through campaigns, tools and resources and target account research. This will also include contributing ideas and new initiatives, as well as developing collateral.
You’ll nurture and qualify each lead in the pipeline by building relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers and then working closely with the sales and pre-sales teams, ensuring that sales targets are met.
Producing regular reporting on pipeline activity, you will also keep Salesforce CRM up to date with information and records of calls and meetings.
- Experienced within a solution sales domain
- Proven sales engagement skills at all levels, including the ability to use online tools such as Linked IN Sales Navigator etc
- Business development experience gained within a B2B environment, ideally within the telecommunications sector
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal up to ‘C’ Level
- Self-starter and self-motivated with confident approach
- Comfortable working within an open plan office environment
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM system
- MS Office skills including business productivity tools
MDS Global is a leading BSS-as-a-Service provider of VNO, B2B and IoT solutions. We look after all aspects of monetisation, assurance and customer steering for complex products and services. We offer a digital operating model in a DevOps context, which enhances stakeholder experiences and provides unprecedented business agility
We work and play hard, with a great working environment, we enable our people to fulfil their potential through flexible working and development opportunities.
Our core values are central to who we are and how we do business. At MDS Global, you will be expected to collaborate positively, have a passion to succeed, be prepared to take smart risks, possess leadership qualities, be able to flex your expertise and use your strong sense of customer focus to exceed expectations, every day.
- Competitive salary
- Company life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (rising to 30 days)
- Performance related bonus
- Generous discount scheme at many high street retailers
- Discounted local gym membership
- “Dawes Rewards” electrical retail discount scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking (Warrington)
- Excellent transport links
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site shower facilities and lockers
We will retain unsuccessful applicant’s details for 6 months at which point these will be destroyed and will not be shared with any third parties without the applicants consent.
MDS Global is an equal opportunity employer, we recruit, hire, train, promote and provide all other privileges of employment to qualified people without regard to age, race, creed, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, marital status, citizenship status, ethnicity, familial status, religion, sexual orientation or any other classification for which discrimination is prohibited.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.