Do you thrive in a fast pace environment and get excited about new challenges? Would you like to earn a fantastic salary and become a part of an amazing team culture? Are you driven, enthusiastic and passionate about new business sales? Do you want to become an integral part of a multi-award winning family owned business? If yes, we may have a place for you at UKFast!
Know someone right for the job? Share the role on social media!
What’s the role all about?
At UKFast we are expanding our commercial floor and we need hard working sales superstars with hard graft and gumption to help us grow. Our lead generation team are at the coal face of our business, driving revenue through outbound cold calling and spreading the word about UKFast. In this role you will be introducing UKFast to brand new prospects and educating businesses on our unique selling points in a bid to offer consultation on their hosting requirements. This is a fast paced, high pressure lead generation role and the rewards are legendary as a result.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Calling prospective customers and introducing our ‘Infrastructure as a Service’ offering.
- Researching and connecting with an array of businesses to establish a relationship with UKFast.
- Building amazing relationships with potential UKFast partners.
What skills do I need to have?
- Have the same passion for our customers and our services as we do.
- Have the sales knowledge and experience to consistently convert leads.
- Be driven to develop and progress with us as we grow.
What’s the earning potential?
We offer the opportunity to earn over £30k in the first year. Basic salary is negotiable dependent upon experience. In addition we offer exceptional development and progression opportunities.
What benefits are on offer?
- Award-winning training and education centre with three full-time teachers who help you obtain accreditations, develop and learn
- On-site gym with steam room – we also have weekly classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga – there is something for everyone
Free kettle bells, pyramid, spinning classes and circuit training
Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- UKFest – our incredible festival with live bands, free food and drink for the entire company, friends and family. The event is described as a mini-Glastonbury with over 1000 attending in 2016
- Private BUPA healthcare cover after a years’ service
- Full paid maternity leave for first 16 weeks and full paid paternity leave for 2 weeks after two years’ service
- Pension Scheme with significantly higher matched contributions
We also offer these if you’re interested:
- Regular cinema nights and LAN parties
- Friends and family open days where people related to the company come over to eat and drink with us at Christmas
- Referral scheme in which you can earn up to £500 for referring superstars to join the business
- Family days out to Chester Zoo
- An extra weeks holiday the year you get married
- Crèche on site – somewhere to play when your kids come to visit
We’ve got loads more too:
- Bar! Free drinks on a Friday to end the week
- Onsite parking
- Sports clubs such as running, football & netball
- Table tennis and pool tables – things can get competitive
- Console gaming area and arcade machines
- Regular pub quizzes with our very own quiz master – friends and family are also welcome
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office
- Team building experiences climbing Snowdon
- We’re big believers in rewarding commitment, so you get £1000 after 5 years with us and an amazing £10,000 bonus after 10 years in the family
- We offer reward trips to amazing places such as Vegas or skiing in Switzerland!
- Top performers achieve VIP parking
- Future plans to have a dog kennels for all you dog lovers
- Share Scheme for the entire business to make people feel rewarded and connected
Set up a job alert.