A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established MSP based in Farnborough as a Business Development Manager.
Basic salary is negotiable, uncapped commission and car allowance.
Candidates must have experience working for a Managed Service Provider.
Key tasks involve:
• Developing customer accounts to increase number of sales.
• Following up quotations and sales enquiries.
• Maintaining and developing existing relationships, pitching and increasing business with partners
• Researching, contacting and developing relationships with, pitching and securing business from potential new clients
• Putting together sales proposals
• Recommending to and liaising with technical teams to carry out projects, audits, and all technical work for partners
• Managing our ongoing pipeline and keeping this updated on a day to day basis
• Represent the company at exhibitions
• Ideally lives within the Farnborough area.
• Account Management
• Sales experience preferably in selling managed services
• Business development skills.
• Communication skills.
• Presentation and face to face skills.
• Proven management of projects and people.
You will be responsible for finding new opportunities mostly by phone, meetings and demonstrations. This is a full 360 role.
It is essential that all candidates have first class communication skills – written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
For the successful candidate, we offer a competitive package along with excellent career opportunities.
For more information please contact Graham Feegan IT Executive Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.