Leading a marketing team you will plan, implement and manage scientific content and promotional campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention across several markets and multiple geographies.
• Plan digital marketing campaigns: SEO, SEM, email, social media, blog and PPC advertising.
• Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
• Create scientific content to drive online campaigns with in house and external content experts.
• Development of email marketing including list and database management.
• Assist in the maintenance and development of the CRM systems.
• Content and media editing, creation and uploading.
• Monitor and report site traffic and user behaviour.
• Work closely with agencies to manage the day-to-day updates/additions to multiple websites.
• Primary contact for outside vendors and contractors, including third-party website developers.
• Work with vendors to implement new functionality to accommodate organisational needs.
• Implement industry-standard maintenance/updates to ensure website infrastructure is up-to-date and secure, accessible and responsive for mobile devices.
• Troubleshoot website and integrated application issues and work towards a quick resolution.
• Utilise web analytics and create and implement plans to drive conversions, improve visitor interactions and optimise performance of web properties and evaluate ROI for all initiatives.
• Lead and advise other marketing team members on best practices.
• Define and deliver scientific based content to support promotional and sales activities.
• Identify and develop content author network.
• Translate audience / brand facing messaging into compelling, appropriate marketing activity.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, channel partners and customers to compile compelling data proof points and testimonials to effectively market products and services.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
• Qualified to degree level preferably in a science/marketing degree or similar.
• A scientific background or knowledge of the scientific market is required and any experience in scientific copywriting would be beneficial
• Good all round marketing mix knowledge and experience: SEO, Social, Mobile, PPC, email.
• Good understanding of marketing technology: CMS, analytics, automation, CRM (Drupal, Salesforce).
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with various audiences/cultures.
• Experience of managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
• Good data analysis and the ability to manipulate data sets.
• Strong experience in managing third party agencies.
• Excellent experience in developing and managing marketing programs.
• Results oriented and commercially focused with strong analytical skills.
• HTML and CSS experience beneficial.
Set up a job alert.