Eden Scott is delighted to be working with the largest producer in Europe of Christmas Trees.
They grow over 20 million trees every year and sell and deliver high end, sustainable Christmas trees at a fair price to garden centres, supermarkets, and DIY stores across the world with the aim of creating value and a focus on sustainability for their customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in this modern growth-orientated company with an extensive focus on sustainability and to join the team in this newly created role of Business Development Manager. This role will be based in Aberdeenshire and will report to their Global Sales Director, you will be part of a professional team and be responsible for value creation by identifying new customers and driving sales.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Proactive business development of new customers across garden centres, DIY stores and wholesale, UK wide and maintaining relationships with these customers
- Presentation of the companies’ offerings and products
- Structured usage of CRM
- Gathering, analysing information customer needs and competitor information
- Growing revenue and contribution margin according to targets
- Delivering on KPI´s for both turnover and margins
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum of one year’s sales experience in a B2B sales setting, ideally FMCG or similar
- A passion for sustainability and a desire to work in a business with a focus on sustainability
- Commercial approach, target driven and hungry for the sale
- Category B drivers’ license
- Practical knowledge of the use of MS Office programs
- Willing to travel in the UK, estimated to approx. 30 days per year
This role offers a very generous basic salary that depends on experience circa £30,000-£40,000pa plus various company benefits including 8% employer pension contribution, fully expensed company car, laptop and phone.
Eden Scott is dealing exclusively with our client on this vacancy.
No closing date has been set so to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a truly unique and purpose led employer, please submit your CV online or to firstname.lastname@example.org and for an informal chat or to receive the full role information pack please email or call Sally on 07776 662506.