Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative Global Training Provider? Are you an experienced Business Development Professional within Training, Education, Apprenticeships or IT?
Baltic Recruitment Education & Training Team are currently recruiting for a Permanent Business Development Manager to cover the Sheffield Area. Responsible for the development of new employer business and the recruitment of apprentices in one or more designated sectors. Responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service with both the employer and learner ensuring total customer satisfaction leading to repeat business.
Business Development Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure monthly apprentice starts are achieved in line with individual starts targets
- To input into the CRM ensuring all business opportunities and work activity is accurately reported
- To ensure lead generation provided is followed up within the required timescales
- To assist the Head of Sector with establishing and implementing an annual business development and marketing strategy for any designated geographical area/sector
- To undertake specialist sales and product training
- To ensure that identified employers and eligible apprentices/learners are assessed accurately
- To source and notify at least three vacancies per month to the Apprentice Recruitment Consultant team
- To ensure that all employers and learners receive a thorough induction and initial assessment and are presented with all relevant information
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all initial assessment/induction and start/leaver documentation
- To maintain any sourced employer accounts ensuring a customer service visit every four months
- To ensure that all marketing/promotional assets used is current, valid and approved
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all initial assessment/induction and start/leaver documentation in line with internal and external administration and claims requirements
Business Development Manager Applicants:
- Previous sales experience within Education and Training, Education, Apprenticeships or IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Computer literate
- Car owner/driver
Candidates must hold a Full UK Licence and their own transport as travel will be involved in the role.
Applicants may also be interested in Apprenticeships, Recruitment, Sales, Business Development, New Business, Apprenticeship Levy, BDM, Field Sales, Business Development Manager, IT.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.