Location: Field-based in North/North West.
Salary: Up to £40,000 basic depending on experience. Uncapped commission and a strong OTE.
- Company car (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare scheme
To successfully deliver an annual new business sales target through the creation, development and conversion of an active sales pipeline in a B2B environment.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will hold responsibility for developing and delivering on annual territory sales plan for the North/North West.
Through a thorough understanding of the product proposition, you will utilise the internal marketing team to deliver relevant campaigns focused on lead generation and assume full responsibility for the qualification and follow-up of active leads to build a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Via a consultative approach, you will lead all communications with prospective clients from initial contact right through to implementation to maximise new business conversion and build strong, lasting working relationships.
Building strong relationships and product knowledge across the Alcumus Group, you will facilitate the identification of cross-selling opportunities and become a key member of the sales team, encouraging effective teamwork in order that team targets are met and exceeded on a sustainable basis.
- Extensive experience of working across multiple stakeholder groups to deliver effective marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience of following up leads and following through to successful conversion in a corporate environment
- Strong track record of delivery to target in a new business environment
- Proven track record of building strong client/customer relationships and setting and managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to present confidently and effectively at senior levels, influence the thinking of senior buyers and close deals
- Ability to manage an active sales pipeline, managing internal and external relationships at differing stages of the sales process. Comfortable in managing multiple workloads and differing pace
- IT skills – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A highly motivated, ambitious self-starter
- Energetic and enthusuastic
- Comfortable working alone or within a team
- Willing to do what it takes to succeed on a sustainable basis
- Confident presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability of operating at senior management level
- Willing to travel extensively.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Set up a job alert.