- Location: Bracknell
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Innovation Agritech Group (IAG) Overview:
A British vertical farming company that owns and operate cutting edge technology which addresses challenges faced by traditional farming. IAG’s industrial turnkey farming solution provides farmers with hardware and software optimised to grow crops 365 days a year, without soil or sunlight, whilst maximizing space and increasing yields.
As Business Development Manager, you will be critical to the continued success of the business. As BDM, you will be a motivated, self-starter, experienced in identifying new B2B sales opportunities and experienced in managing the client to a successful ‘close’. Developing new markets and new relationships in existing markets will be a key requirement for this role. The business is looking to rapidly expand beyond its initial UK market. The right candidate needs to be able to operate in a global arena. Taking time to understand the industry, the successful candidate will uncover and close new opportunities in allocated regions, evaluating the right commercial direction is key.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Scale technology sales internationally to operate in key global markets
- Negotiate and conclude business transactions with clients
- Develop appropriate commercial strategies to drive revenue growth and KPIs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Attend industry conferences and events to network and generate new business leads
- Create and deliver sales presentations and proposals to prospects at decision-maker level
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, key customer segments/targets and opportunities
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services
- Drive the product roadmap
- Work with the management team to develop a go-to-market strategy with key milestones
- Provide technical and application information support to clients and sales team
- Represent the voice of the client to the rest of the business
- 10+ years experience in a high-level sales / account management position preferably within vertical farming or tech industry
- Experience working on international sales – desirable
- Experience in working with ERP, CRM and forecasting systems
- A proven track record of success, working in a strong commercial function
- Proven communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with relevant training/experience
- A can-do attitude and able to work in a fast-paced technical industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other sales and marketing software
- A valid driving licence and have a willingness to travel as required
- Company Laptop
- Private health care
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Share options
- International Travel
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Business Development Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Business Development sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.