We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join the sales team at our Volkswagen Dealership in Stratford-upon-Avon. You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles but also value added products. You will be joining a very well established and experienced Sales department in one of the highest performing Volkswagen retailers in the UK.
Positions include a basic salary, plus the use of company car and an attractive OTE of £45,000.
We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential in becoming a manager in the future.
The role and responsibilities include:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
• Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
• Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
• Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we’re looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager.
• However you don’t just need to be from the motor industry; as a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will possess a valid UK drivers licence.
• Typically your working hours are between 8:30 and 18:30 Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and working Sundays on a rota basis 10:00 – 16:00.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.