We are really pleased to be working with our client in Bishop’s Stortford who are looking for an ECommerce Executive.
Our client is a family owned, very successful and established company who are looking to expand their online presence and grow their business further. They work with some of the largest retailers and they are committed to providing the highest quality and innovative products in their market.
They can offer you a fantastic working environment and team atmosphere along with the opportunity to work with a great product range!
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to learn and eager to grow their position within the company.
As the ECommerce Executive, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing an online business and liaising with customers through Amazon, email & over the phone.
The day-to-day work load will include the general administration and development of online retail platforms including;
- Maximising the online presence and sales.
- Creating new products listings on Amazon along with the general upkeep of product listings on our ECommerce website.
- Answering customer enquiries via digital channels and inbound telephone calls.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Amazon Platform Experience
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Great customer service skills (phone and email)
- Data input and analysis of various information
- Data optimisation to increase sales
- Creating product listings on Amazon
- Assisting with all aspects of online marketing
- Writing and enhancing product descriptions
- Fixing product images
- Adding content via data files
It’s highly advantageous to have one or more of the below desirable skills
- Experience with Photoshop or illustrator
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of selling on Amazon
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
- Fast and accurate data input skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar image manipulation software
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- High level of attention detail
- Photography skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.