Our client, a well-established luxury brand, is seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their busy team. The role holder will play an integral part in the direct sales team and work closely with customer service, operations and finance teams.
This is a varied and exciting role in an expanding luxury goods business that will provide the right candidate with growth and development.
- Manage and develop a market leading online shopping experience, responsible for site content, customer journey and commercial performance
- Utilise web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- Ownership of onsite product portfolio from inception to sale and everything in between
- Work with the marketing team to ensure online outreach is optimised
- Maintain and generate key reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as necessary and present when/where needed. Must be able to extract, manipulate and present data to senior management
- Previous experience in an online trading environment, ideally with eCommerce trading experience with knowledge of Shopify
- Be an expert in developing commercial web pages and a track record of improving online sales performance
- Manage various stake holders across different divisions
- Knowledge of key technologies to enhance the online store experience and improve conversation, including Google Analytics
- Experience in launching ecommerce stores in new markets and languages
- Target motivated with an analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.