As the eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for leading, developing ad supervising a team of Administrators, Assistants and Associate Analysts.
The role requires leadership and management of people, strategies and delivery to a rigorous schedule. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to oversee multiple demands and developing people, as well as maturing the area through continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Merchandising wines and spirits
- Delivering content for new on sales, seasonal launches, marketing campaigns, and functional/informational content to increase customer visits and optimization – for GB and IE website
- Personalised content strategy to drive click through and increased propensity to buy
- Develop and deliver strategies to maximise margin/sales targets across wines and spirits
- Build a commercial trading culture within the team: developing reporting KPIs, dashboards and performance targets
- Work with wider management team to build eCommerce culture and maximize engagement
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a leading international retailer
- A comprehensive training programme
- High levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Problem solving of real business challenges
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Lead and manage a highly competent team
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, preferably in FMCG
- Be numerate, educated to degree level of grade 2.1 or above
- Proven success in leadership roles
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering a number of initiatives on time, to budget, to scope
At Inplace Recruitment we believe it is people that make the business succeed, the right people, expertly placed in the correct positions. We offer a thorough, professional service that is evidenced by our placement success rate.
Please note, due to the extensive number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.