We are currently recruiting an exclusive Ecommerce Manager within a creative and dynamic company with Dewsbury offices. You will be based in a busy office with a large and tight knit team, heading up the online Trading and Merchandising division. You will work closely with the Product Development Director, as well as with the Sales and Category Management tea, among others. We are looking for a candidate with proven experience within Ecommerce Trading.
Your days will involve a variety of tasks and duties, including the following:
- Assisting with the future growth and development of the product within the online market
- Managing the Ecommerce category, implementing strategy for its development
- Identifying and targeting potential prospects to drive sales and growth for the business
- Developing online channels to better manage various products and pricing strategies
- Planning, analysing and reporting on trade activity and sales
- Competitor analysis to inform decisions on range and price planning
To succeed in the role of Ecommerce Manager you will have demonstrable experience in a similar, online marketing-focused role. You will also have evidence of the following points on your CV:
- A University degree or equivalent in either Business, Marketing or similar Ecommerce related discipline
- Experience in an Ecommerce or online trading role, ideally featuring merchandising or buying experience within retail
- A solid knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, and other online optimisation tools
- Knowledge and experience using SEO and SEM strategies
- An interest in analysing insights on consumer behaviours
- Able to work proactively and efficiently with colleagues and clients at both a junior and senior level
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Experience managing a team, leading the way in helping understand new technologies
If you are an Ecommerce Manager, and have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.