E3R are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer of professional Cosmetic equipment which is sold internationally into prestigious beauty salons, spas, hotels and medi-spas etc. The business are innovative with patented technologies which has enabled them to be at the forefront of non-surgical procedures for over 20 years in the industry.
We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious and target oriented field sales professionals who possess an excellent track record in developing new business and building strong working relationships. The role will consist of selling high value capital equipment into new accounts whilst account managing and further developing existing business in your given territory.
- Developing new business leads via face to face, over the phone, email and social media
- Achieving given targets (monthly, quarterly) and annually)
- Managing sales through from signature to delivery
- Involvement in client launch events
- Providing an excellent service to existing accounts
- Being the go to contact for accounts in your territory
- Full management of your own diary
- Attending and exhibiting at industry events and trade shows
- You will have previous B2B field sales experience
- A valid UK driving license
- Articulate with a good telephone manner
- Presentable with a warm and friendly disposition
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong objection handler
You will be covering a large territory – South East England
Interested candidates please forward your CV in Word format with Covering letter for the attention of Steven Fairhurst
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment
Set up a job alert.