Hi, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. We make booking hair, beauty and spa treatments simple, effortless and fast – around the clock.
Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is completely down to the 500 talented, passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are still not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience.
But, for us to really fulfill our vision of revolutionising the industry we need to do something much more profound… we need to grow the entire industry and empower more people to feel good about themselves more often. We believe that Treatwell can make the world more radiant.
We are recruiting business to business sales executive to cover a territory in Liverpool. The Area Sales Executive will be responsible for developing the estate of partner venues in their areas ensuring we have the very best salons for our customers to book. We have ambitious growth plans for the next 24 months, both in the UK and globally, so this opportunity offers exciting challenges and career opportunities for the right person.
- Field based role reporting to your regional sales manager
- Identify venues in your area using a range of different channels
- Cold calling venues in person and on the phone to establish a strong pipeline of booked meetings
- Pitching Treatwell to venue owners selling in the key benefits and handling objections
- Ensuring strong communication is maintained with other departments based in the head office.
- To meet monthly sales targets in a specified territory
Knowledge & Requirements
- Previous sales experience, ideally field based
- Excellent planner who can ensure high productivity when covering a large patch
- Able to draft a strong elevator pitch to grab the interest of business owners
- A consultative approach to selling being able to use questioning effectively
- Naturally energetic and genuinely passionate about their work
- Full of ideas and always looking for new ways to improve sales productivity
- Knowledge of the hair, beauty and wellness industries is desirable
- Competitive salary and good commission structure
- Flexible holiday policy
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required, please add any adjustment requests to your application.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.