Our client is a specialist manufacturer supplying to the engineering industry.
They are looking for a Field Sales Executive to cover the South East of England working with new and existing clients. As the role is field based you will be required to touch base at the Swindon office twice a month for management meetings and performance reviews.
The ideal candidate will have basic Electronic or Mechanical knowledge.
Additionally you will have excellent negotiation skills and a strong track record in Field Sales and Account Management. This role is around 60% new business and 40% Account Management of existing clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main duties –
- Full sales process management
- Sourcing new business
- Booking appointments
- Setting pricing/margins
- After sales care
- Using marketing tools to generate new business
- Building client relationships for the long term
- Sales reporting
- Following up external / Internal sales enquiries
- Plan / carry out / support local marketing activities e.g. Exhibitions, telemarketing, promotions and product launches
Ideal skills –
- Commercial and business awareness
- Basic Electronic or Mechanical Knowledge
- Can demonstrate a level of negotiation and communication skills, both internally and with external clients
- Can demonstrate your ability to go the extra mile, and exceed expectations
- Knowledge of the tools required to build and maintain customer relationships
If you feel you have the skills for this role then apply today!
Ardour Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Set up a job alert.