To organise, manage, drive and motivate Thorite’s Fluid Power Field Sales Team in-line with Thorite’s sales strategy.
- To achieve Thorite’s annual sales and profit targets
- To drive market share gain (Competitor conversion)
- To drive percentage gross profit upwards
- To interpret Thorite Sales strategies into effective Field Sales plans
- To develop a highly effective and motivated Field Sales Team
- To develop a Field Sales Team with clear, focused objectives and targets
- Work closely with Thorite’s Sales Director
- Manage the Field Sales Team
- Manage Senior Key Account Managers
- Specify Knowledge & Skills requirements for Field Sales Team and manage training to achieve required levels
- Ensure Thorite’s CRM system is being used effectively by all Field Sales personnel in terms of entering appropriate information and extracting information to help in their sales roles
- Analyse Field Sales performance data to drive performance improvement
- Work closely with Thorite’s Management Team (e.g. Marketing, S&SC, Product Specialists, Contracts, Capital Equipment)
- Work closely with Supplier Manufacturers
- Work closely with HR
- Ensure you and Field Sales Team always represent Thorite in the manner expected
- Manage the recruitment process for any new Field Sales positions including conducting interviews
- Plan and manage induction programme for new Field Sales Personnel
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.