International Market Leader in the Manufacture and Sales of Low to Medium Voltage Electrical Distribution Equipment.
Graduate Sales Engineer
Regional Sales Manager
West Yorkshire (BD, LS, HX, WF, HD)
£21,000 – £25,000
Excellent bonus potential based on sales and personal objectives – paid yearly.
Company car, Blackberry, Healthcare, Contributory Pension.
You will hold responsibility for increasing sales of the company’s range of low/medium voltage electrical and lighting distribution equipment within the geographical region.
You role will consist of two distinct customer types;
- 50% of your time will be spent creating pull sales from Electrical Contractors and related end user customers. You will seek out new business in all sectors where the product offer can have an impact.
- 50% of your time will be spent managing an established portfolio of National & Ind Electrical Wholesale partners. You will work with the wholesaler’s team to grow the company’s market share and impact.
You will be professional and hold a truly natural sales ability. With a real desire to progress your career within an international corporation you will need to have a ‘can do’ attitude to fit into a vibrant and successful team.
- A business related degree would be advantageous.
- Previous experience within the industry is desirable but not an essential.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
Reason for Vacancy
UK Market Leader in the manufacturer of low and medium voltage electrical distribution equipment. Very well established and highly respected brand within the marketplace. 2016 UK turnover in excess of £60m.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.