We are looking for a dynamic Head of Marketing to lead our fast growing marketing team. This is a senior management role reporting to the Directors, bringing together our marketing and sales elements to deliver class-defining global marketing strategies.
About The Role:
- Lead the marketing team, providing the inspiration and support to achieve project deliverables.
- Define and implement group brand communications strategy and related creative.
- Manage and execute annual marketing plans across three distinct sales sectors aligned with overall business strategy
- Lead end-to-end delivery of the marketing campaigns from creative brief and concept copy to creative direction.
- Manage and refine marketing plans and social media presence ensuring these are delivered with consistency of message and adherence to group guidelines, systems and processes.
- Ensure that all collateral is proof read, approved and assets are of the highest standard
- Maximise website effectiveness driving continuous improvement and delivering new functionality in line with group guidelines.
- Lead the development of new ecommerce platforms.
- Budgetary control of all marketing activities; developing business cases for additional spending based on investment modelling.
- Highly motivated, an excellent relationship-builder and a solid project manager with at least 5 years’ experience in senior marketing leadership.
- Experienced in the day to day management of teams in a B2B environment with long sales cycle marketing programmes.
- Excellent attention to detail with the communication skills to manage information both to the team and to Directors
- Organised and confident, adept at running multiple projects simultaneously across different teams
- Results and insights driven, with a proven track record of planning and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a marketing discipline
Salary & Benefits
Based in Hythe, this is a senior management position with excellent career prospects available for the right candidate including potential future progression to Marketing Director. Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 32 Days Paid Holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.