Take overall responsibility for developing and delivering a marketing strategy
which aligns with the company’s business objectives and strategic goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior managers, working on a partnership basis to proactively understand business issues and opportunities, assess current and future marketing needs and formulate appropriate strategies to meet these.
- As a member of the UK Executive team, contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decisions as appropriate, and providing Marketing related advice and guidance on all activities, plans and targets
- Develop and implement the Marketing strategy in line with the business plan – including advertising campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing activities
- Work closely with the Company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction survey, analysing data, producing monthly reports and communicating results companywide.
- Manage and improve lead generation to support the sales team. Work with the sales team to measure the results of campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, for both the Mobile Mini and Mr Box brands.
- Continuously improve the usability, design and content of the company website and devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company to drive the business forward
- Work closely with design agencies, prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with PR agencies and journalists to maximise press coverage, both offline and online.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitor activity and customer trends
- Ensure the continuing effectiveness of the Marketing function through the development and motivation of competent staff, and through the promotion of a positive and achievement-oriented culture
- Take overall responsibility and decision making ownership for the effective delivery of best practice in all Marketing related activities
- Provide advice and support to all managers on all Marketing related activities
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of Marketing related data, providing the business with access to the information required to achieve its strategic objectives
- Own the company’s internal communication strategy, providing advice and support to the wider business to ensure that internal communications are professional, clear, and consistent with the company’s business objectives.
- Establish a high level of credibility and develop strong working relationships with external advisors, parent company and other stakeholders
- Act as an agent for change, contributing to a culture of continuous improvement, both within the Marketing function and across the company
Competencies and Qualifications
- Fully qualified chartered Marketer with a proven track record of significant achievement in a Marketing leadership role
- Educated to degree level
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience of creating and managing a high performing Marketing team where high standards and performance expectations are set, measured against and achieved
- Enjoys working in a fast moving business, demonstrates a sense of urgency, and is experienced in leading and managing change
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment would be desirable
- Strong leadership skills and inspiring and engaging approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident presenter who is able to clearly communicate the company vision and strategic goals
- Commercially astute and credible, able to engage, challenge and influence at a senior level
- Energetic and highly motivated, with a passion for excellence, innovation and customer service
- Flexible and must be prepared to travel
- Strategically focussed but with an eye for detail and delivery
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.