itySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Inside Sales Executive to join our successful sales team. this role will be based at our London Central Service Centre.
This role offers great potential and plenty of exposure., You will have responsibility for tele sales growth across the business and supporting the Regional Sales Team by qualifying customers and securing meetings when needed. As an Inside Sales Executive, you’ll be able to positively contribute in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment, developing initiatives and streamlining CitySprint’s strategy with your wider team.
The purpose of this role is to work individually, and as part of the sales team. You will work need to secure appointments for larger prospects for the Regional Sales Team, whilst developing a quality pipeline of prospects that have a requirement for courier services (same day, UK Overnight and International), resulting in winning new business as per the assigned sales target. This is achieved through responding to inbound leads by making outbound calls, supporting marketing campaigns and engaging in professional email correspondence with potential customers.
You will you will be based full-time at the London Central Service Centre.
- Researching and generating new business opportunities and the generation of sufficient leads by utilising the internet (i.e. LinkedIn), business directories, existing database and additional channels where applicable.
- Converting and closing business via telephone for small to medium sized clients.
- Arranging appointments for larger opportunities.
- To identify potential upselling opportunities.
- Dealing with new client enquiries and driving sales forward, and responding to and following up sales enquiries.
- Preparing proposals and quotations for new clients and executing the initial stages of opening new accounts.
- To provide accurate sales activity reports and relevant pipeline information when required.
- To fully utilise CitySprint’s CRM system for all sales activity.
- To work with Marketing in developing specific service/industry led marketing campaigns.
- To work internally to ensure sales opportunities are aligned to the most suitable departments or individuals.
- Ensure that all new clients are fully aware of the online suite of services.
- To be fully conversant with the CitySprint’s portfolio of available services.
- To communicate with Operations in the event that any new business requires specific operational attention.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Significant sales experience in the Courier/Logistics/FMCG industry, with demonstrative experience within a sales environment preferably selling a service (or repeat business).
- Demonstrable achievement of selling on a business to business basis.
- Resilience, perseverance and commercial awareness.
- Ability to self-manage, acting on your own initiative without supervision.
- Well presented, articulate with excellent time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be highly organised and capable of working under pressure.
This is a varied and challenging role in a fast-paced, fun and friendly environment. Our Industry is ever changing and never still; what we can guarantee is a support network like no other, with an experienced team on hand to ensure you achieve your potential, and help us achieve ours.
If this all sounds like you, we really want to hear from you! Please don’t delay, send us your CV and covering letter outlining why you’re the best person for the job.
We will close this advert on receipt of sufficient applications. We therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy – thank you in advance.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.