We’re looking to grow our customer base. In order to do this, we have identified the need for an Inside Sales Executive who will generate a supply of qualified leads and opportunities to the business. You will be the first interaction with a potential Gem customer. Your role is to see if a company has any laboratory equipment or consumable requirements and if so, to qualify them based on budget and then arrange a call/meeting for a Territory Manager/Business Development Manager as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to pitch the range of products to customers from a variety of backgrounds in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment.
The role is offered on a full-time basis and working from our offices in Batley, West Yorkshire. We offer a competitive salary and significant career development opportunities.
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and account management skills
- Ability to use own initiative to identify and develop relationships with key decision makers in target organisations
- A strong team player capable of working towards individual and team targets
- Computer literate
- Telesales experience ideal but not essential
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and the Gem team to implement the company’s sales strategy to achieve company objectives
- Execute a defined sales process while adapting to each customers situation
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Prospecting, cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long term opportunities
- Build relationships with existing customers and prospects taking on a consultative approach focusing on their needs
- Ensure open communication is maintained with all relevant stakeholders
- Compile quotes & proposals for customers, liaising with suppliers when required
- Manage sales pipeline of quotes, orders and deliveries
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity using the appropriate internal systems
- Ensure key performance indicators are met including monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Diary management for the Sales Team
- A polite and friendly manner
- Hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A positive & persistent attitude
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload while maintaining attention to detail
Gem Scientific, Unit 301, Batley Enterprise Centre, 513 Bradford Road, Batley, WF17 8LL
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role you are applying in the subject line.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.