Our client, a successful organisation going through an exciting period of change and growth selling a portfolio of exciting products, is looking for a driven, motivated, determined person to join their internal sales team.
This is an exciting position for someone looking to take their first steps into sales and account management and develop their career. This role mainly entails dealing with existing clients (around 90%), managing their accounts, upselling and cross selling to maximise opportunities whilst also developing new clients, building new relationships, and arranging appointments for field sales staff to attend, whilst also closing some sales yourself.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £18k – £20k plus the opportunity to earn around £25k – £30k per annum plus amazing opportunities to develop your career.
* Proactively identify and source new prospective clients and establish appropriate solutions
* Monitor all incoming leads, identifying any requirements
* Call clients that are considered to be inactive to regenerate interest
* Maintain and develop new and existing accounts, giving ongoing support
* Develop expertise in all Product/Solutions and take ownership for professional development, keeping up to date with new products and developments
* Customer service experience
* Excellent telephone communication skills
* Confident telephone manner
* Self-awareness & ability to adapt to different profiles & levels of experience
* Ability to be reactive & quick thinking
* High level of interpersonal skills
* Experience within a busy commercial environment
* Sales experience
* Experience of using CRM systems or similar
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.