*Please note due to the current situation with COVID-19 there may be a delay in the recruitment process for this role*
Free return shuttle Bus is provided daily to St Albans Train Station
Salary – £22K basic plus year 1 earning potential £30k and earning potential year 2 up to £50k!
Our client is the leading Energy Services consultancy in the UK, helping small businesses to reduce their costs by listening to their needs and providing expert advice. As a top-rated Sunday Times 100 best company to work for in the UK, my client is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking Junior Sales Consultants to join our growing team and start their career within sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for sales professionals to develop your sales skills and career as full training and development is provided to ensure that you gain all the tools needed to progress with this exciting and rapidly expanding business. You will be conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing customers, understanding their Energy needs and how to help them reduce their business costs. You will maintain regular and fully documented contact with an existing client base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
This role will offer you a structured career path, an excellent financial package and superb benefits. The successful applicant must be resilient, target driven and have a passion for sales with a proven track record in a sales environment.
- The ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s.
- Making outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales
- Establish Customer needs and identify sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
What the employer is looking for:
- Experience within a sales environment
- We are looking for candidates with drive, determination and an excellent professional telephone manner
- Ability to demonstrate doing the right thing for our customers
- A proactive and resilient attitude
- Self-motivated but also a strong team player
- Excellent experience gained in sales
- Passion for sales and giving outstanding service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A confident, positive and engaging style
- £22k plus OTE
- OTE £30k in year one and £50k plus in year two!
- Clear internal progression and structured training
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday and 3 days off for Christmas
- Family Day and Volunteer Day
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Regular sales Incentives including “highflyer” trips in Winter and Summer for the best performers across the business.
- Smart casual dress code
- Vitality private health care after 1 year
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.