We are looking for a confident and organised individual, with experience in Field Sales to become a Key Account Manager for our Commercial Division. This position requires you to work with a wide range of market sectors including Retail, Leisure, Petrol & Fast Food.
The role will be to manage key accounts via their Head Office. These accounts will be organisations with multiple outlets and therefore a high level of demand for our products. The role will be to develop sales to these existing customers by broadening the range of products they buy from us, including designing bespoke products for them.
This position covers a large geographical territory encompassing the United Kingdom. Ideally, we would like you to be located in Lancashire or Greater Manchester (within one hour’s drive of Blackpool).
We are looking for long-term commitment, therefore our salary structure is based around a high basic salary with performance bonuses.
- Following up and conversion of sales enquiries produced from our extensive marketing programme and also self generated by the Key Account Manager.
- Working both in the field and from Glasdon UK Ltd offices to maintain contact with existing key accounts at head office level to develop their accounts.
- Prospecting current non-user key accounts.
- We manufacture a high quality product, so the best sales aid is the product itself, which you will demonstrate to customers.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Assist in developing new concepts and bringing new products to market.
- Be a credible and trusted source of industry and product information for customers.
- Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product/market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
Title: Key Account Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + Quarterly Sales Bonus
Location: Ideally located Lancashire or Greater Manchester
Covering Areas: United Kingdom
Driving Licence: Essential
Full Time Permanent Position
What we can offer you:
- A competitive commencing salary.
- A competitive sales performance bonus – paid quarterly.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- A comprehensive training programme.
- A company car.
- All out of pocket expenses.
- A lunch allowance.
- A tablet and mobile phone.
- A company final salary pension scheme after a minimum of two years’ service.
- A pension scheme under NEST.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Long service awards.
- Private Healthcare Scheme after a minimum of one year’s service.
- Life Insurance.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be formally sales trained.
- Have experience of working out on the field.
- Have experience of doing product demonstrations and planning a territory.
- Have a genuine desire to meet and surpass targets.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- Have a high level of self motivation.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.