We are looking for a Key Account Manager to develop mutually beneficial relationships between KONE and customers which are strategic or nationally/locally important. He/she will maximise KONE’s current and future share of the customer’s business by identifying solutions and developing processes that add value to both KONE and the customer.
Customer relationship management
.Accountable for managing strategic and/or Core 1 customers assigned to him/her
· Accountable for accuracy of customer data and hierarchies.
· Accountable for customer plans, their approval and follow-up with the unit management
· Accountable for building and coordinating relationships on many levels between customers
organization and KONE as well as other stakeholders.
· Responsible of evaluating any commercial or operational risks or customer complaints related to the account and raising them with the Management team
· Responsible for creating and managing opportunities in his/her customer base with the account teams
· Responsible for sharing customer knowledge and contacts to support other account team members to win the orders
· Creates value propositions with clearly described benefits of KONE solutions for customer’s needs
· Accountable for national or frame agreements and managing the customer’s contract portfolio
· Responsible for developing the profitability of the customers’ business with KONE according to the account plan
Leadership / People management
· Determines the responsible KONE organization for the account together with the area’s sales manager
· Accountable for driving commitment to the shared objectives among the sales managers, sales persons, supervisors and other KONE team members
· Keeps the local sales persons and project managers up to date of the agreed practices, coordinates, monitors and reports the daily activities.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Company Car, Bonus.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.