An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager to join our client’s sales team based in Bungay. The successful candidate will ensure UK budget and targets are met, whilst working with all customers to ensure they are performing as expected.
This is a sales based role with responsibility for some key accounts as well as some smaller accounts that are based within the UK. The role is split 75% developing and maintaining these accounts and 25% working on new business.
This is a UK based role, however, should customers require travel to their other facilities within Europe, then this would be required on the very rare occasion.
Benefits include a company car and bonus scheme.
Key duties include:
* Building strong relationships with current customers
* Ensuring customers are performing as expected and acting upon those that are underperforming and understanding the reasons why
* Identifying opportunities to increase sales and profitability to ensure continued growth
* Working with customers to identify and implement new projects in an effective and efficient manner
* Liasing with all departments to meet customer demands
* Working within the key market areas to identify and target new customers
* Attending sales meetings
Key requirements include:
* 3-4 years experience as an Account Manager
* Experience of working with the OEM Markets (desireable)
* Excellent communication skills and knowledge of effective presentation techniques
* Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
* Good knowledge of MS Office
* Full clean UK driving license
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.