A revolutionary print provider is looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to proactively manage the customer accounts to the mutual benefit of the company and the customer.
- Manage client`s project from brief to delivery supporting the external sales team.
- On board new clients.
- Work to meet pre-set monthly budgets to nominated accounts
- Process enquiries, sales orders, purchase orders, call offs etc as required for manufactured and traded product.
- Liaise with warehouse (re stock levels, shipping requirements, booking in product).
- Liaise with supply chain (re incoming traded product) where applicable.
- Liaise with production/planning/customer/sales (re work in progress, capacity issues, lead times, back orders, deliveries).
- Work with Finance and Sales to ensure customer accounts (debtors) are up to date and free of queries.
- Stock management and reporting to ensure minimum operational stock levels and to avoid obsolescence.
- Support external Salesforce, colleagues and other Company departments.
- Efficient management of documentation and retrieval systems.
- Effective monitoring of proofing process.
- Manage pricing enquiries and supply estimates/prices to Salesforce/Customers as appropriate.
- Understand the Company`s printing processes and products.
- Operate within standard Company operating procedures.
- To highlight any emerging trends and/or new business opportunities as they arise.
- Must have transactional mail experience.
- You must be a proactive and positive individual who can cope under pressure and have great problem solving skills.
- Have an understanding of the client’s business and market and the ability to recognise when services provided for other customers could benefit the client.
- You must possess excellent written and communication skills and have the ability to manage clients` expectations.
- First class customer handling skills.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure to right deadlines.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Good knowledge of print and direct mail
- Ability to adapt to incoming software/hardware and procedural developments.
- Professional approach to duties, colleagues and our customers.
- Effective communication skills, including good telephone, listening and written skills.
- Ability to be proactive and continuously identify improved ways of performing your role.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary based upon your experience
This is a full time, permanent position