Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
We are Acquia and We are building for the future of the web.
We are seeking an ambitious Account Manager responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This is a key role within the business and the employee will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account including, customer retention and subscription renewal, revenue growth and expansion through upsell and cross-sell initiatives. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience which includes managing issue resolution and escalation. The role will work directly with Acquisition Sales, Support, Technical, Professional Services, Finance and Legal teams.
This position is designed for an experienced Account Manager who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer satisfaction and is comfortable with consultative selling. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be the front line of our Account Management program. The role will be focused on our rapidly growing UK and European client base and will be based in our Reading office, reporting into the EMEA Senior Director of Account Management.
- Maintain solid relationships with customers
- Identify and sell new opportunities into install base
- Work in conjunction with Acquisition Sales on new lines of business
- Coordinate with customer, business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Be a strong negotiator with excellent commercial experience
- Update and maintain Customer database (SF.com) as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight.
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- 4+ years working in an account management role providing technology and digital marketing solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Demonstrable record of owning and exceeding a target quota
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Good experience of MS Office and SF.com
- Strong forecasting ability and rigour
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, additional languages to a business standard would be a bonus.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, colour, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.