Our client based in Peterborough is seeking a dynamic Key Account Manager to manage and grow sales with existing clients in the FMCG sector. In exchange you will receive and excellent package to include commission, car, phone and laptop.
As part of the role you will also work with a small sales team to help develop sales through a concise sales strategy.
Are you experienced within a similar role and have a strong ability to build customer relationships? If so, then please read on!
- Manage and develop strong relationships with all your key clients
- To identify and develop new client’s opportunities
- To visit Key client contacts throughout the UK
- To be involved in company exhibitions and events
- To raise awareness of the existing company brands and to promote new products and promotions into the existing clients
- To identify and build relationships with key client Ops Directors and Managers
- Present at key client meetings throughout the UK
- Previous experience in a field-based FMCG sales role
- The role requires nationwide travel so a full clean driving licence is essential
- You will have high attention to detail and be highly self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as an experienced presenter
In return you will be offered an excellent basic package with a rewarding commission structure, company car, laptop, mobile and the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.