Vacancy Reference – HRMID234
We are currently seeking a Major Accounts Manager to cover the Midlands area.
Purpose of Role: To develop revenue and retain business within the industrial sectors, ensuring the delivery of agreed targets for both cost and service. To develop a formal key account control process for all defined customers that ensures the business understands and meets customer service expectations at all times.
- Identify and define opportunities
- Actively develop and maximise sales revenues for group products and services with existing customer base
- To fully understand client requirements and changes within their business operations that may impact on our services
- To develop relationships at all levels between companies to ensure maximum contact surface between companies is achieved
- To assist in dispute resolution where dispute can’t be dealt with at a local level
- To collate and follow up incoming sales leads and equipment requirements for nominated accounts and direct through the sales teams and depot network
- To fully understand the purchasing process within each National Account and to develop systems and processes that maximise our ability to develop ongoing business with your National Accounts
- To monitor account revenues, and activity levels to ensure effective planning can be targeted to maximise opportunities and contact surface between companies
- To regularly report daily, weekly, monthly on client visit outcomes/meetings also confirming all meeting detail in writing with client
- To provide local sales leads and contact info to designated salespeople/depot managers
- To liase with local depot managers to ensure sales opportunities are fully optimised
- To produce new business, price increase and extension business forecasts
- To attend and actively work at designated exhibitions/ shows as required
- Has extensive experience of selling to the industrial market
- Can demonstrate a successful track record in structured selling
- Must demonstrate self-start and high work ethic
- Selling and presenting to buyers, specifies and end users
- Excellent internal influencing skills
- Smart and presentable
- IT proficient – spreadsheets, powerpoint, word, outlook etc
- Car driver current UK licence
- Worked in direct selling in business to business in technically based services for 2 years plus, e.g. engineering, manufacturing, technical services or similar
- Successful selling background in selling hire or rental type services
- Worked in a key account role for a minimum of 2 years
Job Division Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.