A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Administrator to join my clients busy team based in Leeds City centre. My client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual, although previous experience is desirable it is by no means essential.
The Marketing Administrator is responsible for coordinating all Marketing Activities within the business. This includes the planning, preparation and coordination of all client events and seminars; maintaining the Company website; coordinating the effective use of Social Media; supporting the Directors with the development of marketing plans and activities and working with the Business Development (BD) Clerk to develop work with existing and new clients.
You will be responsible for Organising seminars and training functions as follows :
- Liaising with venue, speakers and attendees / promotion of seminars
- Diary management issues relating to the running of seminars.
- Delegate liaison regarding confirmation of bookings and payments received, as well as reminder emails to delegates a few days prior to the seminar.
- Dealing with cheques and relevant payments and income.
- Proper internal recordings of events, including financial aspects – income and expenditure.
- Dealing with handouts and PowerPoint presentations and ensuring that they adhere to our house-style at all times.
- Attending events as required, assisting with all aspects of their administration.
- Assisting with follow-up and reporting issues.
- Assisting with the maintenance of training programme spreadsheet.
- Liaising with firms to provide in-house training
- Using Linkedin and other social media platforms
Salary upto 17k inc benefits
To apply or for more information Please contact James Appleton Opal Recruitment
Alternatively, just give us a call on 01924 669 409
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.