Duties of the Marketing Executive position
The responsibilities for the Marketing Executive role:
- Copywriting for online and printed materials,
- Designing and implementing the companies digital and print based marketing material
- Email Marketing, Social Media, PR and News Blogging
- Maintaining web contend &SEO/PPC Reviewing
- Delivering day to day projects
The successful candidate for the role of the Marketing Executive will have:
- Previous marketing experience either a placement or internship
- Methodical and extremely well organised
- Strong copy writing and proof reading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and Google Adwords
- Able to work well under pressure and show drive and initiative
In return the Marketing Executive will receive a basic salary of between £18,000 – £23,000
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.