We are looking for a bright and friendly individual with a professional approach to fill the role of Marketing Executive on a full time, permanent basis.
The perfect candidate will have experience in marketing and will be joining our friendly marketing team in a fun and innovative environment. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and grow with our exciting award winning online company.
A little bit about us:
Home Leisure Direct is the UK’s leading Games Room Retailer, based in Elberton, Near Thornbury, North Bristol just 10 minutes from Cribbs Causeway by car.
We market products to both consumers and businesses looking to spend anything from £200 up to £20,000 on games room products such as pool tables, arcade machines, table tennis, football tables, air hockey, jukeboxes & snooker tables.
Our customers range from families looking to make their homes more fun, to celebrity customers, and interior designers, so excellent product knowledge and a creative marketing approach is essential.
We cover a range of marketing activity in-house, including SEO, Social Media, UX Analysis/Design, PR and Content Creation. We do outsource work to external agencies, knowledge of PPC, Display and Re-marketing advertising is essential to the role.
Our working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary OTE: £20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum depending upon experience.
Bonuses: Based on personal and company performance
Location: Elberton, Near Thornbury, North Bristol, BS35 4AL
Type of role: Permanent – Full Time (40 Hours Per Week)
Qualifications: Minimum 2 A-Levels, ideally educated to degree level or a Level 6 CIM/CAM Qualification
* Managing our e-mail marketing, this will include our weekly newsletters and re-marketing to potential customers and our existing customer base.
* Managing our range of Social Media channels.
* Analysing website statistics and creating plans of action based on these findings.
* Creating well-thought out advertising campaigns and analysing their performance.
* Achieving targets.
* Creating content plans (blogs, social media, press releases).
* Managing marketing budgets and adhering to them.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2C and/or B2B Marketing within a marketing team.
* Bright, outgoing and personable nature.
* Ability to problem solve.
* Ability to be creative and present new ideas to the head of department.
* Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Display Advertising, E-mail Marketing, Re-marketing.
- Strong writing ability.
- Digitally literate with a keen interest in the latest marketing trends.
- Strong attention to detail and drive to produce effective marketing campaigns.
- Effective budget management.
We are a dynamic business where you will need to adapt yourself to the growth of the company, you’ll be spinning many plates at one time, just try not to drop any!
Additional skills that will be considered an asset, but not essential:
* Experience of using Apple Macs
* An interest in pool, snooker, table tennis, table football or any of the products we sell.
* Experience using Adobe software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
* 21 days holiday a year, increasing to 23 days after 3 years service, then 25 days after 5 years.
* Extra day holiday for your Birthday, plus a cake!
* Free Parking
* Perkbox Discount scheme membership
Important: We are based in a rural location with no public transport therefore a means of reliable transport is essential. Please check our location (BS35 4AL) and your potential commute before applying for the role. (How to Find Us)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 per year
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable person who shares our passion for delivering excellence.
For more information on Home Leisure Direct please visit our website:
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.