Trant Engineering Ltd has a long history of engineering and construction excellence, delivering high quality EPC engineering and construction services throughout the UK and overseas. With a projected turnover of £180m this year, we successfully deliver complex turnkey engineering projects in sectors such as Process & Water, Energy, Defence, Oil & Gas and Nuclear.
We have an immediate requirement for a Marketing Executive to join our Business Development & Marketing team at our Head Office in Southampton. This is a cross functional Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation role, supporting the effective delivery of the overall marketing and communications strategy and will report to the Business Development Director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: –
- Implementation of hard and soft marketing campaigns.
- Recommend marketing programs to drive awareness and lead generation initiatives.
- Management and administration of a variety of social media channels.
- Production of marketing material, literature, blogs, and articles.
- Design and input into literature, brand development and event co-ordination.
- Supporting the Business Development Director across lead generation, sales, tendering and relationship management.
- Management of the continual, improvement and enhancement of the SEO across all of Trant Engineering’s digital footprint.
- Input into the evolution of the brand.
- Attend and participate as a representative of the company at events, conferences, and trade shows as appropriate.
- BSc/BA in Marketing or by experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering tangible benefits from SEO.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Strong customer relationship and customer Focus
- Self-responsibility and accountability
- Technical / Professional excellence and innovation
- Transparency and openness of action/communication
- Technical/Engineering background is preferred but not essential.
At Trant, we offer the opportunity for career development within a professional and friendly safe working environment. We value our employee’s and strongly support and encourage individuals to gain professional qualifications, whilst offering the opportunity to work on projects of differing sizes within a variety of industry sectors.
Our company benefits package includes: –
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday (increasing with service) + 8 bank holidays.
- Opportunity to buy more holidays.
- Christmas shutdown
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES & DIVERSITY
Trant Engineering Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all, and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability, or age.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Internal Recruitment Team on 02380 665544.
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not always able to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Required Skills: BSc/BA in Marketing or by experience
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.