B2b Digital | Conferences
Are you Sales Manager experienced in selling sponsorship for events? Would you like to work for a company that keeps winning awards and has great scope for career progression?
We are looking for a consultative Sales Manager with bags of B2B conference and digital experience who would relish the thought of joining one of our client’s leading event portfolios.
The role involves a lot of new business, so you would be expected to roll your sleeves up and generate new leads, both via phone and face to face meetings. Business development is the greater part of the Sales Manager role, account management is also needed.
The company that you would be working for are progressive and ambitious, and try to be the best in the industry for everything they do. They look after their staff with benefits such as pension, private healthcare and a well-being scheme.
The key tasks of the Sales Manager include:
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by building and maintaining relationships
- A consultative sales approach with key prospects
- To develop new media packages based on client needs
- Review and report on competitor activity
Key attributes of the Sales Manager include:
- 2 to 3 years field sales experience within a b2b environment
- Proven ability to attract new business and build relationships
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding media sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
- A great understanding of b2b events
The role is based in Sussex and is paying up to £35,000 + com + car allowance + benefits, ote £48,000+.
To be considered for the role of Sales Manager, please click the Apply button.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.