Leading print and digital information provider to the global telecoms industry is looking for a driven and switched on Media Sales Manager with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets across digital, print and awards.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will work across different departments such as marketing, editorial and other sales divisions, as well as displaying excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of developing and growing relationships with clients and colleagues.
As well as the ability to manage a sales pipeline, you will have excellent time management skills, be a self-starter, and have a natural ability to manage your workload and deliver a consistent performance.
You will be creative, enthusiastic and tenacious with a strong knowledge and experience of specialist print/online/event creative selling, and be able to demonstrate strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing predominantly telephone based media, sales with some face to face contact across all platforms.
- Working with new and established existing clients – this role is a mix of account management and new business sales
- Cross-selling media from the portfolio which includes print, online, and annual awards.
- There will be opportunities to visit and meet clients face to face, attend trade shows and award dinners.
- Manage sales pipeline independently and efficiently
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 (OTE £50k)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon
Set up a job alert.